Ruby on Rails
- About the company
- The company’s founder was a contemporary artist who wanted to resolve the issue of lack of infrastructure in the field of art through technology. Since times are changing and the way the society approaches everything is updating, the people behind this company wanted to find a way to keep art alive and support artists through innovative tech. The company is committed to introducing blockchain technologies and creating an innovative platform to buy and sell art, while protecting the earning capabilities of passionate artists.
The company, settled in the heart of Tokyo, is very proud of their unique platform’s main feature which is traceability. Art is very important in our society. The ability to create and appreciate it, is what makes us human. The CEO, who grew up in the U.S. and a contemporary artist himself, and has a mission and vision to protect art and culture, by making sure that the artists are being financially protected through their company’s platform. To make everything a reality, he obtained patents in Japan and the U.S. and started the company while he was in graduate school of informatics. With the help of blockchain technology and using the company’s platform, whenever the artists’ art gets resold, he/she will always get a portion of profit out of it.
- Corporate Culture
- The company requires each member to have strong passion and interest in arts and block chain. Their whole mission and vision revolves around integrating the two aspects and it is very important that people who join their team shares this value as well. The company already have around 15 employees and out of those 5 are foreigners. Most of them can speak English. The organizational style is flat and has a very flexible work environment. They have Flex time system and their employees are allowed remote work options as well. The team members are also always introduced to new technology and updated trends so people who are interested to be in the loop when it comes to innovations will have a lot of opportunities for exposure.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- The CEO have obtained patents used in their platforms. The company recently raised 300 million yen for funding
- Other details
- No dress code
- Visa support
- The company is building an innovative art infrastructure targeting artists worldwide in an active collaboration with other block chain projects. Their platform enables artists, art collectors and gallery owners to have access to variety of information about the art and to ultimately protect everyone's property rights.
They are looking for someone who will be in charge of the entire UI/UX design varying from understanding requirements and philosophy of each products, making information structural design and putting them into visuals.
Based on your performance, there is a possibility for you to be promoted to CDO.
-Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
-Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
-Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Ruby on Rails
-Professional experience as UX/UI designer
-Have worked using modern tool such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
-Able to make information structure as well as creating user story proactively
-Have some kind of experience of editing HTML, CSS, Storyboard (iOS), layout xml (Android) etc...
-As a part of PDCA cycle, after the release of the product, check and improve user activity data
- Japanese Level
-Development experience using Reac, Vue or Angular
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who love to create new services
-Those who are interested in protecting creators' rights
-Team player who can communicate and collaborate well with PO, designer, frontend engineers etc...
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）