- About the company
- A Startup company that is trying to make life and society better by applying cutting-edge software technology, such as voice/facial recognition, big-data analysis, machine learning. The company envisions removing language barriers, creating engagements, generating preferences recognition, and conducting regional revitalizations. They provide services to all sectors in the hospitality and service industry, such as hospitals, hotels, and restaurants. Their current product is perceived to create cost reduction, high satisfaction, and efficacy management by building specific applications on systems in the hotel industry for better customer service.
Make life and society better by application of cutting-edge software technology. Initiate revolution on legacy industries and make globalized services available for everyone.
- Corporate Culture
- There is flex time. The company values your abilities and makes room for creative freedom. Those who consider themselves to be logical, critical, ambitious and creative would be a great fit with the company's corporate culture. Self-motivated individuals with the capacity to apply new technologies, and those who have quick problem solving mentality are what they are looking for!
English is the main language for communication. All managers speak native English; 50% of team members are non-Japanese and communicates using English.
Since the company has a growing team, you will have a lot of opportunity to learn a lot about business concept applications while having a non-hierarchy organization. For Engineering side, you can work with talents around the world, and build cutting-edge tech applications that directly apply to a large amount of end users.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Official Language is English
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- -Funded by large enterprises; Allows the company to challenge new ideas and solutions continually
-Located in the center of the city; easy to commute
-Office is in a shared working space with other innovative tech companies; friendly environment, basic amenities are included
- The company is looking for their Tech Lead who will be working with the CTO in leading the direction of the technology and work on the structure of the development of the company. You will be responsible for overall management of the development process.
-Carry out development progress and process management
-Carefully analyze the project and rectify the errors found in the process
-Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level
-Lead should also work on constantly increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste on the other end
-Work with the CTO to examine the direction of your technology and to develop a system for development
Source control is Github.
The technologies used:
Vue.js, node.js, Alexa, DialogFlow,
AWS (EC2, S3, SNS, CloudWatch, RDS, VPC, Lambda, Alexa for Business,Route53, EB, ELB, Fargate)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Development experience in Web application using node.js, PHP, Ruby
-Experience in RDBMS design, Constitution and tuning by using MySQL,MariaDB
-Experience in LinuxOS
-Development experience in using AWS, GCP,
- Japanese Level
-Experience in using front end framework (Vue.js, Angular, React)
-Experience in AWS, Azure or IaaS(GCP)
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Team player
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）