- About the company
- This fintech company was established in 2016, and the company is developing AI solutions with a focus on accounting. Their mission is "Change the accounting, and World will be changed". A lot of accounting firms are facing a labor shortage and the company is trying to automate the work by using AI and image analysis technology.
Their service will include AI systems that utilize image recognition technology for reading documents and receipts to make the work more efficient. The market scale in Japan is expected to be 800 billion yen, and they have already acquired several patents, so they are trying to expand their business for overseas markets.
- Corporate Culture
- Since they are small team, they try to work closely together to solve problems as a single team. The company is looking for someone with more experience and knowledge than their current team in order to help the team grow and become a fast growing work environment. From the CEO's experience of working at a foreign company, they are flat culture and employees are able to bring up ideas regardless of title or age.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- The company has won a competition at a fintech award.
- Other details
- Autonomy clearly defined
- Values clearly defined
- The company is developing automation services for accounting firms using AI and image recognition. They are currently looking for an API developer who can develop and create upgrades for the company's business.
-Developing APIs for the company's in house AI system (connecting the AI working in the backend with requests from clients)
-Developing the server side of the AI service platform
- Agile development / Scrum
- Pull request base using Github
Technologies and environment:
Ubuntu / CentOS / AWS /GCP / RDS / Aurora / MySQL / Redis
Docker / TravisCI / Backlog
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience of development under LAMP environment
-Basic knowledge of Linux and RDBMS
- Japanese Level
-Practical experience with planning tests, creating specifications and implementing tests.
-Experience defining basic design from requirements
-Work experience using AWS and GCP
-Basic knowledge of Python / Deep Learning (TensorFlow, Keras, Chainer, CUDA etc.)
-Experience in UI/UX design
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are passionate with their work
-People who can work proactively with other members
-Those who can work with a sense of responsibility
-Those who are keen to learn new things
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）