- About the company
- An Educational Institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in Global Business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure a quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia
and eventually become the number 1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides on their professionalism and ensures they staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offers great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of the global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- The company is developing their education services through technology so they are looking for an iOS Engineer who can contribute to the development of their EdTech service.
You will be responsible but not limited to;
-Developing the iOS application for Japanese market and overseas market.
-Planning and designing new education for adults using technology and data learning.
Language : Swift
Environment : Xcode
Techniques : CocoaPods, Carthage, RxSwift, Swinject(DI), Firebase, GraphQL, Quick
CI/CD : Bitrise, GitHub
Communication : Slack
Project Management : Zenhub
Information Sharing : Qiita:Team
Development System: Scrum of Scrum, Agile
-Full flexible system
-Transfer leaves when attending seminars during holidays
-Book purchase support
-Side work permission
-Short time working system
-A lot of internal study sessions
-Learn from experienced partner engineers
-Many types of engineers, like the CTO and data scientists, join in the project and work together
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Interest in the company's mission and education for adults
-Experience in the development, release and maintenance of iOS application using Swift
- Japanese Level
-Experience in service growth
-Experience in development for video, education related application
-Not limit the area and enjoy learning other area of technology
-Proactively find and solve the problems
-Give opinion and develop considering UI/UX
-High motivation for learning
-People who are willing to attend events
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who are looking to expand their career to the global market.
Those looking for a challenge and working in a new team.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）