- About the company
- An Educational Institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in Global Business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure a quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia
and eventually become the number 1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides on their professionalism and ensures they staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offers great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of the global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- Proactive marketing professional to help expand the market for the company's English MBA programs
We are looking for an experienced paid media specialist to join the International Marketing team of the company and to help us scale up MBA programs. The person will be mainly responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on multi-channel paid media campaigns across different regions (in Japan and overseas, mainly in APAC countries).
About the company's business school
The company's business school is rapidly growing in its aim to develop visionary leaders who create and innovate societies. In order to achieve the aim of becoming Asia’s No. 1 business school, the company is seeking an ambitious and driven digital marketing specialist who can contribute to our global marketing team and help us expand the market for English MBA programs in Japan, worldwide, and online. You will be working with diverse, international team members in a modern campus in the center of Tokyo.
You will be responsible but not limited to;
-Manage comprehensively digital marketing PPC campaigns from strategic planning to implementation, monitoring, and reporting/analysis
-Assist external vendors in monitoring keyword bids, budget caps, impression share, CPC, quality score, and other important account metrics.
-Support the team leader in development of strategy and identifying and communicating new testing opportunities (e.g., new ad formats, targeting criteria, etc.)
-Create, maintain and review dashboards to monitor performance leveraging Google Analytics and customer data
-Manage regular relationships with vendors including campaign performance monitoring/optimization
-Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments and do regular knowledge sharing with the team
-Train team members in advanced analytics reporting techniques
-Other tasks as required by team
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-At least 3 years of hands-on experience in Paid Search (PPC), managing multi-objective campaigns, including brand awareness, traffic acquisition, and conversions.
-Knowledge of industry-standard digital marketing platforms, including paid search ( Google Adwords), paid social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter) and others
-Experience in writing copy for adverts
-Experience implementing, configuring and drawing insights through reports from Google Analytics
-Advanced MS Excel skills (lookups, pivot tables, advanced formulas) and experience with MS PowerPoint.
-Experience working independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
-Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time
- Japanese Level
-Google Analytics and AdWords Individual Qualifications
-Experience with CRO, including a/b testing, usability testing, and user testing
-Proficiency with marketing automation tools (Pardot), CRM (Salesforce) and BI tools (Tableau, etc.)
-Familiarity with SEO best practices and strategies
-Familiarity with enterprise-level web analytics platforms such as GA360.
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who are looking to expand their career to the global market.
Those looking for a challenge and working in a new team.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）