- About the company
- As the Digital and Innovation arm of a global consulting firm that boasts offices around the world all working with a diverse portfolio of companies. They manage the development of business solutions for their stakeholders, this division is tasked with achieving their goal of maximizing the use of technology to help businesses to understand their data, shorten lead time and simplify their processes.
If you are interested to work in a fast-paced, continually changing team and have a background in digital technologies and approaches this is the position for you.
- Corporate Culture
- At the core, this company is a traditional consulting firm, with clear steps for career progression, fast-paced and demanding of excellence from their employees. The Digital and Innovation department is a tight-knit group, of highly motivated self-starters who are very goal oriented and work well together.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Its diverse team consisting of about 100 people, all with different backgrounds and expertise, there are 15 different nationalities represented in the team.
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate about business –roll-up-your-sleeves functional analysts who wants to help the company implement innovative technology solutions using the latest technologies in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
The Functional Analyst is responsible for meeting with internal clients to outline business problems, identify requirements, and work with a development team to recommend technology solutions to address the business needs. The Functional Analyst is the subject matter expert on the various areas and products assigned.
Successful Functional Analysts progress to become Business Development Consultants, Product Owners, or Company Management.
Roles and Responsibilities
•Interact with business customers to understand and document their business processes and requirements.
•Perform gap analysis to determine system configuration and development changes.
•Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional design documents, test plans and test cases, user training documents and implementation documents.
•Work with the business and development team to design and implement system modifications.
•Work and communicate as key member of cross-functional Scrum team.
•Work with company partners, company developers and support to research, document and resolve issues.
•Experience in designing intercompany solutions across geographies and meeting statutory requirements.
•Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
•The company is a highly culturally diverse dynamic environment. A strong desire to work in such an environment is an important key to success.
•Ability to work independently with limited general supervision.
•Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of business customers and drive consensus when conflicting requirements are identified.
•Strong written and verbal communications skills to support business writing, professional correspondence, and meeting facilitation with diverse group of clients
•Ideally 6-12 months of experience in business requirements using agile/hybrid methodologies, with SAFe project experience a plus
•Experience working with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
•Must have strong technology, analytical skills
•Great command over spoken and written communications in Japanese and English
•Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
•Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
•Ability to work independently and with others
•Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Japanese Level
•Experience working with cross-functional development team.
•In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
•Experience in one of company’s core businesses; Tax, Audit, Financial Advisory, and/or Management Consulting
•Organizational and presentation skills
•Interpersonal and managerial skills
•Grip over database concepts like DBMS, ETL and SQL
•Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.)
•Microsoft Azure DevOps or JIRA
•Experience working in Scrum framework
- Type of people (Personality)
- • Be passionate about discovering and applying new technologies, ideas and unique solutions to complex and transformational business problems.
• Be creative, yet disciplined in their approach and constantly engaged in learning new
things to support the transformation agenda.
• Have a high level of discipline and a structured approach for documenting and managing own work (and teams work for managerial positions.)
• Be a self-motivator and possess the communication skills and character to constantly engage with a fast-paced, always changing team.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）