- About the company
- As the Digital and Innovation arm of a global consulting firm that boasts offices around the world all working with a diverse portfolio of companies. They manage the development of business solutions for their stakeholders, this division is tasked with achieving their goal of maximizing the use of technology to help businesses to understand their data, shorten lead time and simplify their processes.
If you are interested to work in a fast-paced, continually changing team and have a background in digital technologies and approaches this is the position for you.
- Corporate Culture
- At the core, this company is a traditional consulting firm, with clear steps for career progression, fast-paced and demanding of excellence from their employees. The Digital and Innovation department is a tight-knit group, of highly motivated self-starters who are very goal oriented and work well together.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Its diverse team consisting of about 100 people, all with different backgrounds and expertise, there are 15 different nationalities represented in the team.
- The company is looking for a passionate and talented R&D manager to help us design, develop and execute unique and novel projects on a global scale.
You will work in a dynamic and evolving environment that follows the strategic direction of the company. You will make lasting impact in the organization by establishing strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders and driving the projects forward in a heuristic and exploratory manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
・Manage tasks of various teams as a development manager
・Set goals and identify/assign the most appropriate personnel, technology, and methodology to achieve them
・Create a workflow to manage technical and creative assets
・Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to help raise the standards to maximize the market value of the solutions.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Experience setting goals/milestones and clearly articulating them to the team members
・Ability to choose the most appropriate strategy and approaches to tackle challenging research and development problems
・Managing budget and contractual discussions with internal and external stakeholders
・Experience presenting highly technical information to the stakeholders
・Ability to manage and lead teams and projects in a multi-national/cultural environment
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- • Be passionate about discovering and applying new technologies, ideas and unique solutions to complex and transformational business problems.
• Be creative, yet disciplined in their approach and constantly engaged in learning new
things to support the transformation agenda.
• Have a high level of discipline and a structured approach for documenting and managing own work (and teams work for managerial positions.)
• Be a self-motivator and possess the communication skills and character to constantly engage with a fast-paced, always changing team.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）