- About the company
- This company is a VR StartUp and have worked with television stations, movie companies, and major telecommunication carriers. Currently, the company is developing products which focus on Visualization for the construction industry. Their product is currently being used by companies around the world in over 100 different countries. The business of the company mainly revolves around customized development of products and contract development by using cutting-edge VR technology.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has a startup atmosphere which engineers may appreciate.
There is no dress code and employees can wear casual clothing in the office. Engineers can work freely and independently.
The common languages are Japanese and English.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -The company is growing rapidly.
- Other details
- As a frontend engineer for this company, you will be responsible for developing VR client applications using Unity／C#.
*3D CAD is displayed In VR space.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-who can submit GitHub
-Experience in Unity of more than 1 year
-Experience using UI control, Audio, Animation, TimeLine
-Development experience in VR content
-Experience in program design for the specification change
-Development experience in C/C++
- Japanese Level
-Experience in cooperating with Server-side team
-Production experience in the content of Multi-experience
-Development experience in UnrealEngine4
-The Knowledge of 3DCG
-Experience in cooperating with designer team
-Development experience in Scrum*/
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Team player
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）