- About the company
- An Educational Institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in Global Business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure a quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia
and eventually become the number 1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides on their professionalism and ensures they staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offers great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of the global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- The company is looking for an experienced writer and editor to join the company Corporate Communications team.
Your primary focus will be developing and editing content for the company's digital media platform, an online publication with a mission to offer practical advice for the development of future global leaders. Content includes trends in business, leadership, innovation, and technology.
You will be working with internal and external authors to create and edit content that promotes the company as the pre-eminent source for business knowledge coming out of Japan.
This role is part of a dynamic, growing team, and you will be expected to work proactively and flexibly beyond set responsibilities in order to meet business goals.
You will be responsible but not limited to;
・Conduct strategy, planning, and development of content intended to reach a wide international audience.
・Write, edit, and promote articles, video descriptions, marketing copy, social media posts, and other content
・Work with authors (faculty, alumni, students, and outside contributors) to create unique, appealing articles for release
・Conduct interviews with industry leaders, students, and alumni to produce original content
・Other tasks as required by the team
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・Cover Letter is required to apply
・3+ years of professional work experience in editing and/or copywriting with a focus on digital contents, including social media
・Bachelor’s degree in journalism, media, communications, English, or a writing-related field (or equivalent experience)
・Knowledge of business trends
・Experience working independently and proactively in a dynamic environment
・Experience managing and delivering multiple projects at the same time
・Native-level English ability with strong writing and editing skills
- Japanese Level
・Marketing skills a plus
・Familiarity with the Chicago Manual of Style and editing functions of word processing software, including Microsoft Word
・Graphic design skills, including knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, etc.
・Video production skills
・Certification in copywriting and/or copyediting
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who loves challengers and are problem solvers
-People with good communication skills
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Core time is 14:00-15:00