- About the company
- In recent years, the food service industry has struggled to hire enough personnel to meet the demands of customers. This tech solutions company aims to utilize new technology to provide solutions for this sector, cutting the large costs that companies in the food industry face, not only for labor but for the cost of things like ingredients as well.
The technology the company produces automates certain processes in the kitchen in order to reduce the need for manual labor. For things like ingredients, the AI Automation Robot automates simple cooking-related tasks in the kitchen.
Currently, they are building a Cooking Robot together with a major restaurant chain in Japan. They will launch this product in 2020. They are developing a robot that uses image recognition to automate certain processes that typically occur in a factory setting.
3 main focuses of the company:
1. Tech solutions that reduce the need for labor
By automating restaurant ordering, payment, and a multitude of other tasks, the company seeks to solve labor problems not only by reducing hours on a task but by freeing up the existing staff to do other things.
2. Easy implementation into existing establishments in the restaurant industry
The company is developing compact robots that will fit even in small spaces in inner-city locations.
3. Creating solutions that cover a wide variety of cooking methods
The tech company is an engineering team composed of highly skilled people in AI, IoT, robotics, and design. They intend to create a single solution that covers many different food preparation methods.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has a startup atmosphere which engineers may appreciate. Remote work is also possible depending on the position. There is no dress code and employees can wear casual clothing in the office. Engineers can work freely and independently.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company has a partnership with the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry and other organizations.
- Other details
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- The company is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to become a part of their team. Your main task will be to take charge of developing electric systems for their Cooking Robot. You will be responsible for designing circuits, power conditioners, battery chargers, generators, drive systems etc, for mass production.
-Design electrical components of the equipment and circuit drawings
-Create a control program using a Mitsubishi PLC
-Assemble the wiring process of the electrical board
-Handle existing and new development projects
-Handle internal and external project management.
Beginner Japanese Level is required and the company is offering subsidized Japanese Lessons
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in making schematics and Electrical connection.
-Professional Experience in making control programs by using 三菱製PLC for 3 years or more.
-Experience in assembling the wiring process of the Electrical board for 3 years or more.
-Professional Experience in production establishment, equipment maintenance.
-Professional Experience in manufacturing techniques and the development design of the Industrial manufacturing equipment.
-Experience in operating industrial
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Team player
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）