- About the company
- The company was established in 2007 with the mission to ignite passion all over the world. They are developing an online platform that allows retail businesses to connect with brand ambassadors that can help expand their market presence across social networking platforms. The company believes in the power of the individual to improve product awareness and impact local business.
The company's marketing service also allows businesses to analyze data to measure the impact of brand ambassadors on marketing performance. They have also developed a system to support brand ambassadors and help them improve their online influence with consumers.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently has 50 employees in total with an engineering team of 7 employees. The engineering team currently includes 3 engineers from overseas.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- The company is committed to creating a flexible environment by implementing a flex time system (Core hours are 10:30-15:00). The company is currently experimenting with allowing employees to work remotely too.
The company has been listed on the stock market and has much potential to grow. They are also aiming to expand their services overseas.
- Other details
- Values clearly defined
- Regular one-on-one
- You will be responsible for developing the company's platform and working on new in-house services.
You will be engaged in not only front-end development but also handle back-end development depending on your skills and experience. It is possible for you to improve your skills by working on all phases from upstream to operation.
-API design and development.
-DB design and tuning.
-Flexible development style
We are practicing agile development with Scrum, and we are giving relative points to task estimates and flexibly adjusting the schedule while reflecting the opinions of members.
-Actively introduce the latest technology
You can be involved in system construction using cloud services such as AWS.
Engineers exchange opinions to determine the work environment, technology used, development style, etc.
We are actively incorporating the latest technologies in our key technologies such as development languages and frameworks.
-Code review culture
We conduct code reviews before deployment to improve code quality.
-Dual display environment
-Project management: Confluence, JIRA
-Version control: Git (Bitbuket)
-Communication tool: Slack
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-5＋ years of web development experience.
-3+ years working experience in the same company.
-Practical experience in developing websites using React.js.
-Practical experience in developing websites using backend frameworks such as PHP, Laravel, Ruby, Python, etc.
- Japanese Level
-Practical experience in developing websites using modern JS such as Angular and Vue.js.
-Development experience using cloud computing services (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.).
-Development experience using server-side frameworks (Node.js, Laravel, Ruby on Rails, etc.).
-Commitment to UI / UX.
- Ideal candidate
- -People who can get along with other members
-People who are strongly interested in the latest technologies
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- You can choose your own PC type
- ・Flextime system (Core time:11:00~15:00).
・Club activity system.
・Paid holidays reserve system.
・Self Training and Education support system.
- Remote Work