- About the company
- This AI startup company was established in 2018 from Iwate University. They developed their own original algorithm that enables to do deep learning faster than it used to be.
Recently, the need to use AI in embedded edge devices has been rapidly increasing compared to the need to use AI and Deep Learning dealt with on the cloud. The difference is that edge AI can learn and predict at the same time on the devices, which accelerates the speed of processing. However, former AI requires to learn on the cloud server side and needs to telecommunicate with edge device, which causes some delays. Industries like robotics and autonomous cars require high speed control on edge device and they find the need to use edge AI. This is what this startup is about; developing an algorithm that processes AI on the edge.
- Corporate Culture
- Their team has the confidence that they can educate employees in terms of machine learning. So they do not put too much importance on the candidate's backgrounds and experiences. Instead, they are more focused on looking for potential skills.
As part of their corporate culture, employees are encouraged not to work over time.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- PR Aspects
- The company was featured as being one of the outstanding startups in Japan and has been selected as one of the possible future unicorn companies in Japan. They also have collaborative businesses with big firms in Japan and overseas.
- Other details
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Since they are developing edge AI, they are looking for an algorithm engineer who can contribute to the company's core business.
You will be responsible but not limited to:
【New Algorithm Development】
- Develop high-speed and light AI that can work in embedded device
- Develop more accurate AI than it used to be
- Communicate with clients to gain essential information
- Create the learning model that is considered to be the needs of customers
- Create reports
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Knowledges and skills of mathematics and statistics
-Programming skills (C++, python, C)
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- People who can work proactively
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Conference/event participation support
- Working hours; 8:30~17:30, 9:00~18:00, 9:30~18:30