- About the company
- With the mission of solving complex socio-industrial challenges, the company provides solutions to complex socio-industrial problems using Artificial Intelligence (AI)/ Machine Learning(ML), IoT/sensor network, and model-based simulation techniques.
The company has a proven track record in biomedical industry, they have established their expertise in solving issues involving highly complex systems and technical basis spanning from artificial intelligence and machine learning to data analysis and model-based simulation.
They use their expertise to solve problems pertinent to industrial and societal issues including, but not limited to mobility, logistics, industry 4.0, and related issues that are critical to our society.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is very agile in its development: It forms projects with the appropriate members and keeps changing/evolving as it goes. The company consists of passionate individuals who are at the forefront of new technologies
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Official Language is English
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- The company was led by inventors who have made a number of patents in the field of robotics. The CEO has worked in the R&D divisions of one Japan's leading technology companies. He won various national awards including good design awards. He was also invited to various international conventions as well as well known global museums including MOMA in NY. He has been also actively involved in academia by being invited as a visiting professor at Carnegie Mellon University, University of Tokyo and various other universities.
The company has a development office in India. Official language in the company is English and there are many foreign national employees working. The company is aiming to have a stronger presence in exponentially growing county.
- The company works on various mobility related consultancy as well as inventions. They are looking for a Data Scientist who likes challenges and solves business problems via technology.
You are responsible for facing Japanese clients and managing their technical members.
-Report to stake holders weekly
-Technical discussion with engineer members
Programming languages that the company use:
・Python, Jave, C, C++, C#
For Database, they use MySQL and MongoDB
For Framework backend, they use Spark
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Data Base Related
Programming Languages-Data base related
-Fluent level Japanese
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who need to consider how to solve the business problems by using technologies.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）