- About the company
- As the Digital and Innovation arm of a global consulting firm that boasts offices around the world all working with a diverse portfolio of companies. They manage the development of business solutions for their stakeholders, this division is tasked with achieving their goal of maximizing the use of technology to help businesses to understand their data, shorten lead time and simplify their processes.
If you are interested to work in a fast-paced, continually changing team and have a background in digital technologies and approaches this is the position for you.
- Corporate Culture
- At the core, this company is a traditional consulting firm, with clear steps for career progression, fast-paced and demanding of excellence from their employees. The Digital and Innovation department is a tight-knit group, of highly motivated self-starters who are very goal oriented and work well together.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Its diverse team consisting of about 100 people, all with different backgrounds and expertise, there are 15 different nationalities represented in the team.
- You are an experienced professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating what a product will look like and what features it should contain. You are passionate about delivering high quality user experiences, features, and functionality.
As the Product Owner you own and clearly expresses the backlog of work to be done. You will facilitate the scrum ceremonies. For this, you will rely on collaboration with the Technology and Experience leads. You speak both business and technology delivery fluently. You maintain a solid understanding of the target customer/user and ensures that understanding is the center of everything the team delivers. This means you work closely with key stakeholders in bringing them into the process.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Required Experiences/Skills (at least 7+ years experience)
・Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
・Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
・Facilitating scrum ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum,
Sprint Review and Retrospective)
・Provide clear vision of Product and sprint goals
・Experience with budgeting, contracts, stakeholder management and other project management related work
・Ensure the team has everything they need to succeed
・Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
・Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
・Work closely with Stakeholders and Portfolio Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
・Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills particular in a multi-language multi-culture environment
- Japanese Level
・Experience using JIRA and/or Azure DevOps for product management
・Excellent organizational and time management skills
・Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
・Creative thinker with vision
・Experience working with highly diverse cross-functional cross-cultural team
- Type of people (Personality)
- • Be passionate about discovering and applying new technologies, ideas and unique solutions to complex and transformational business problems.
• Be creative, yet disciplined in their approach and constantly engaged in learning new
things to support the transformation agenda.
• Have a high level of discipline and a structured approach for documenting and managing own work (and teams work for managerial positions.)
• Be a self-motivator and possess the communication skills and character to constantly engage with a fast-paced, always changing team.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）