- About the company
- This Med Tech startup company was established in 2016, and the company's mission is "Sustainable medication by usage of ICT". They invest heavily in research and development to find our more sustainable ways of treating certain illness.
There are 3 main businesses: Mobile application for insomnia cure treatment, AI automated analysis system, and clinical development support system.
For insomnia cure treatment, patients put their sleep time, behavioral pattern and thoughts into the application and the app's algorithm analyzes the data and the platform can create analysis and suggest solutions for each patient.
Regarding AI automated analysis system, the system analyses a data of patient's sickness automatically. Moreover, it can predict the diagnosis of disease for patients. This records and collects data samples from the patients as well so it will be helpful for marketing. This steps are really costly, so this platform makes everything simpler and efficient that is why a lot of medical institutions are interested and are using it.
- Corporate Culture
- Currently, the company has 15 people and are aiming to grow bigger and grow their business. They do not have any foreign employees at the moment but they are working on building an international and global environment. They have 3 days of remote work available per week. Communication and transparency is very important so they try to do weekly meetings to discuss important company updates and operational issues. They also hold lunch meetings once a month to encourage more engagement between employees.
- Global Aspects
- PR Aspects
- The company was featured as one of the outstanding 100 startups in Japan. They were also selected by J-startup program, an initiative that supports startups to be able to expand their business to a global market.
- Other details
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- Values clearly defined
- Regular one-on-one
- The company is developing an application for medical institutions, they are looking for front end engineers who can lead the development of the web application for hospitals.
-Lead the development of the application
-Communicate with other engineers to improve the service
-Review the codes and fix bugs
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience of development of single page application and rich client application
-Basic knowledge of server side
- Japanese Level
-Experience of development of smartphone application
-Experience of development of server side
-Knowledge about design and usability
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Passionate for achievement of sustainable medication
-Communication skills to work effectively with other team members
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）