- About the company
- This Med Tech startup company was established in 2016, and the company's mission is "Sustainable medication by usage of ICT". They invest heavily in research and development to find our more sustainable ways of treating certain illness.
There are 3 main businesses: Mobile application for insomnia cure treatment, AI automated analysis system, and clinical development support system.
For insomnia cure treatment, patients put their sleep time, behavioral pattern and thoughts into the application and the app's algorithm analyzes the data and the platform can create analysis and suggest solutions for each patient.
Regarding AI automated analysis system, the system analyses a data of patient's sickness automatically. Moreover, it can predict the diagnosis of disease for patients. This records and collects data samples from the patients as well so it will be helpful for marketing. This steps are really costly, so this platform makes everything simpler and efficient that is why a lot of medical institutions are interested and are using it.
- Corporate Culture
- Currently, the company has 15 people and are aiming to grow bigger and grow their business. They do not have any foreign employees at the moment but they are working on building an international and global environment. They have 3 days of remote work available per week. Communication and transparency is very important so they try to do weekly meetings to discuss important company updates and operational issues. They also hold lunch meetings once a month to encourage more engagement between employees.
- Global Aspects
- PR Aspects
- The company was featured as one of the outstanding 100 startups in Japan. They were also selected by J-startup program, an initiative that supports startups to be able to expand their business to a global market.
- Other details
- Leadership team shares strategy regularly
- Values clearly defined
- Regular one-on-one
- Since the company is developing an application for medical purposes, they are looking for a smart phone engineer. The role is a smart phone engineer whose main duty is to lead the development of application from the design up to the testing phase.
-Lead the development of the application
-Plan projects, design, implement and test for application
-Communicate with server side developers
-Review the codings, fix bugs and improve service
Language they are using for development: Android Java／Kotlin, iOS Swift
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience of development of native application for iOS or Android
-Basic knowledge of server side （Linux, REST, SQL, etc...
-Skill of server design, server building, network server, UI/UX
- Japanese Level
-Experience of performance tuning for smartphone application
-Experience of development of WebUX
-Experience of development of server side
-Knowledge of design and userbility
-Experience of Organizing requirements for large-scale systems
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Passionate for achievement of sustainable medication
-Communication skills to work effectively with other team members
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）