- About the company
- Are you entrepreneurial at heart, and looking for a global environment to build your career, do you want to help people safeguard their financial futures? Join this Life Insurance company that specializes in providing business insurance for corporations in Japan to preserve and protect a healthy financial future for their company and employees futures. Founded about 170 years ago in Europe and with deep roots in both Europe and Japan, they solidified themselves as both pioneers and market leaders here in Japan.
- As a transformation div/data engineer, you will be responsible for getting many kinds of data from their existing system and developing data lake.
This data lake will be the infrastructure of the whole company in the future and now they are
developing on Azure.
- Implement data system(BI/DW) on Azure, which includes analyzing system, designing, developing, and
testing.You will be in charge of the main component.
- Propose solutions and design solution architecture and developing system
- Code and test
- Research, analyze, and evaluate new technologies and propose a new way to implement them
Through this position, you will have a chance to obtain new knowledge about cloud and existing systems.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-At least 3 years experience of planning, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining the system
-Any experience of ETL
-Transferring the data to cloud(Azure or AWS)
- Japanese Level
-Any experience to work with agile team
-Much knowledge of information security
-Programming language with python, R, .NET. or Java
-Business level of Japanese or English
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Good Communicators with their teammates
-Self-motivated and able Self-study
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）