- About the company
- With the mission to "Bring innovation and efficiency to materials development", the company supports the search, development and commercialization of new materials by promoting the use of Materials Informatics.
The tech startup was established in November 2017. Their main business revolves around research, development, consulting and project management for material development using information technology. Utilizing the know-how cultivated in the specialized field, they propose MI solutions for a wide range of materials.
The innovative StartUp company prides itself with their main area of expertise in the following:
1.) Japan's best MI know how
The company has contract analysis and consulting experience for many MI projects.
They have accumulated know-how on various themes, whether organic or inorganic.
2.) MI analysis technology
They have developed MI analysis technology such as automatic molecular design algorithm and composition optimization method.
3.) High expertise on the field
Information science and materials science specialists consult and review appropriate methods according to the project theme.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has a startup atmosphere which engineers may appreciate. It has a flexible and relaxed environment. They practice having flextime and remote work is also possible. There is no dress code and employees can wear casual clothing in the office. Engineers can work freely and independently.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Won the NEDO Director's award in 2018.
Received EY award at Tech Sirius 2019.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- You will be responsible for analysis-related work at the company. Understanding the data possessed by the client and reporting the results of the analysis are part of this role.
- Manage master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Data analysis targeted at material development data
- Develop the algorithm using Materials informatics(MI)
- Develop reports and analysis
- Assess tests and implement new or upgraded software
- Assist with strategic decisions on new systems
From the clients' perspective, it is expected that not only the skills and experience of data analysis will be required, but expectations also include being capable of providing effective solutions from the customer's point of view. Visits to clients might be included as a way to more deeply understand the analytical work.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
-Advanced mathematical knowledge: someone who understands mathematical statistics and machine learning methods from the principle level
-Extensive knowledge on mathematical statistics and machine learning (you can choose an appropriate analysis method according to tasks and conditions)
-Implementation experience of Python or R (you can implement the analysis flow from the first as well as simply using built-in functions)
-SQL, UNIX command, data preprocessing in each programming language ~ acquisition and modeling skills and experience
- Japanese Level
-Extensive knowledge on Data science area
-Basically knowledge on Chemistry and material science area
-The research experience of the chemoinformatics, bioinformatics,materials informatics are.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Team player
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）