- About the company
- Do you have plans of continuing developing your expertise working for one of the most successful companies in Japan? Of course, you do. Worried about not being able to do so because of your Japanese level? Although Japanese is welcome and encourage to be learnt, you need not worry.
This end to end apparel company has its very ambitious plan of going the next stage not only conquering more foreign markets but also aiming at gaining important global market share from other giants. It is developing its truly global digital platform, which is basically a type of IT brain department; of which you can be part of.
To make this global digital ambition happens, the company is in need of continuing hiring global talent regardless the age, gender and Japanese ability. About this last one, of course Japanese ability is welcome and it is a plus but the company would not hire somebody just because of the Japanese ability unless there are real skills and hands on experience than can be brought to the table. It will be even better if you have this nice combination of hands on experience and additional study such as MBA.
On the other hand, ambitious plans require ambitious hiring; So, the company does not have limits for the upper bound salary as far as the candidate deserves it.
It already has solid presence in 10 countries but this is not enough and there are many global markets yet to be conquered. If you want to be part of this very successful group, you do not want to miss this amazing opportunity.
- Corporate Culture
- -The company is giant, but all the teams have a flat structure.
-Evaluation system is very fair. Some of the executives are foreigners. If you perform well, you will be promoted.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- International sales
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- -Their business model is something that nobody has done before.
-High salary, flex work style, and nice office located in central Tokyo.
- In the company's marketing activities, they aim to create more business opportunities by promoting strategic measures based on more consumer perspectives. In order to promote strategy formulation based on market and consumer understanding, they have begun to strengthen the organization and are looking for people who can take action on their own with the current members.
As a researcher/ data analyst for this company, you will be responsible for making proposals that lead to research planning, analysis, and strategy-formulation that aims to obtain market and consumer information.
Based on the understanding of the market and consumers, the team develops proposals that can take strategic actions, and contribute to improving the quality of measures in each country, department, and GHQ. Hence, after joining the company, you will be involved in the process of planning, conducting, analyzing, and making strategic proposals for ongoing research while deepening your understanding of the company’s operations and the research focus.
- Conduct research and create proposals based on research
- Continue to deepen understanding of markets and consumers
- Interpret data and share the information and findings
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Develop reports and analysis
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・ Those who can conduct research planning (both quantitative and qualitative), and can make concise summaries and proposals based on strategic thinking.
・ Experience in data analytics that can be used for marketing strategy.
・ Those who have worked for a global big company.
・ Those who can prove that you will commit to the company for long.
・ Project promotion ability.
・ Business level English ability.
- Japanese Level
・ Practical experience in working at research departments or as marketing consultants at business companies and advertising agencies. (Focus on research planning, analysis, strategy development ability)
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Those who are interested in the industry.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea