- About the company
- With the mission to change the world by changing the conventional beliefs of clothing, the company provides quality clothes at a great price. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people all over the world.
The company operates a wide brand portfolio, with 8 different fashion brands. Their flagship brand, known for their high quality everyday comfort, operates globally and is responsible for their own manufacturing process: from procurement and design to production and retail / ecommerce sales.
The company aims to become the world's number 1 apparel retailer, and plans to strengthen their global presence in 2020. To do so they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands and further expanding globally. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For bonus and promotion, people who set higher goals will get better evaluations even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- This is Japan's leading retail emporium - with a goal to be the world's biggest retail chain by 2020, their current revenues that run in the trillions of the yen is only set to rise in the run-up to reaching its ultimate goal.
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- In the company's marketing activities, they aim to create more business opportunities by promoting strategic measures based on more consumer perspectives. In order to promote strategy formulation based on market and consumer understanding, they have begun to strengthen the organization and are looking for people who can take action on their own with the current members.
As a researcher/ data analyst for this company, you will be responsible for making proposals that lead to research planning, analysis, and strategy-formulation that aims to obtain market and consumer information.
Based on the understanding of the market and consumers, the team develops proposals that can take strategic actions, and contribute to improving the quality of measures in each country, department, and GHQ. Hence, after joining the company, you will be involved in the process of planning, conducting, analyzing, and making strategic proposals for ongoing research while deepening your understanding of the company’s operations and the research focus.
- Conduct research and create proposals based on research
- Continue to deepen understanding of markets and consumers
- Interpret data and share the information and findings
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Develop reports and analysis
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・ Those who can conduct research planning (both quantitative and qualitative), and can make concise summaries and proposals based on strategic thinking.
・ Experience in data analytics that can be used for marketing strategy.
・ Those who have worked for a global big company.
・ Those who can prove that you will commit to the company for long.
・ Project promotion ability.
・ Business level English ability.
- Japanese Level
・ Practical experience in working at research departments or as marketing consultants at business companies and advertising agencies. (Focus on research planning, analysis, strategy development ability)
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Those who are interested in the industry.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea