- About the company
- This company was established in 2017 and aims to create a new lifestyle by utilizing both AI and brain science. They are developing a service that allows for early detection and prevention of dementia. Dementia is currently known as an incurable disease. Hence, the company wants to contribute to helping people find and detect the disease at its early stages and help prevent it through the use of machine learning. They have an ongoing partnership with one of the largest research labs in Japan to gather thousands of brain images and are dedicated to developing new technology.
- Corporate Culture
- This company values communication between members. They want all employees to be close and open to board members so that they can freely discuss and propose ideas. There are top-ranked medical researchers, designers, and a foreign engineer currently working at the company. Many of the employees also have Doctorate degrees and have a high understanding of the conducted research and the development of cutting-edge technologies. Therefore, members can experience diversity and learn from fellow members with different backgrounds and expertise.
There are remote work and flex time systems at this company. They hold once-a-month meetings with the whole team. They also hold daily meetings to discuss daily tasks and weekly meetings to review what everyone has done during the week. In addition, employees are urged to participate in conferences and highly encouraged to write research papers and academic articles for publishing and submission.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- They are working with one of the largest research labs in Japan.
- Other details
- Flex time system
- Values clearly defined
- You can work from home
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Flexible seating
- This company is currently looking for an AI engineer who will contribute to the company's mission to develop innovative technology that can impact many people's lives by detecting and preventing the development of dementia.
・ Development, operation, and maintenance of medical image processing technology using machine learning
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience with development using Python
-Basic knowledge of mathematics and statistics
-Knowledge and experience with development of machine learning systems and services
(You can be in charge of the entire process alone, ranging from environmental construction, requirement definition, data acquisition, learning and evaluation)
- Japanese Level
-Experience writing a thesis
-Experience with image processing
-Experience with development of deep learning
-Experience with image recognition for medication
-Experience using Docker and cloud
-Experience with implementation using recent thesis
- Type of people (Personality)
- - People who are accustomed to thinking logically
- People who are really passionate about learning new things
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Conference/event participation support
- ・You are able to be involved in cutting-edge technology
・You work closely with the business creation division
・ You can feel that you are working on a theme that has social significance by utilizing your skills as an engineer.
・The company has its vision to develop innovative services in all fields of real life that have preventive effects, not limited to services for medical institutions.