- About the company
- With the Vision of “Research unbounded by fixed concepts” and their mission to be the first one to bring their innovative marketing platform to the world, this research and innovation marketing company is changing the way we gather and collect consumer data and information. They specialize in market research across multiple industries namely food, daily necessities, beauty/fashion, restaurants/bars, automobiles, leisure and entertainment, media/advertising and finance.
Established in 2011, this company was started with the aim of finding out more information when it comes to the purchasing and repurchasing behaviour of consumers by collecting these information through receipts. The company came up with the concept of having a platform wherein when consumers register and scan their receipt codes via their app, the information is stored and collected in exchange for points which can be converted to amazon points. This innovative information generator is very useful and crucial in understanding consumer buying behavior across different products and brands. Their clients are around 200 big brands in Japan and counting like NTT Docomo and Lotte to name a few.
- Corporate Culture
- With a team of 30 members and growing, the company is following an agile style of operation. Besides recognizing their CEO, this company is following the No Manager style wherein there is a lot of trust and proactive efforts expected out of each members. Diversity is definitely one of the things the company is pushing for. There is a 50/50 ratio of female to male employees. They are actively trying to hire more foreigners within their company. Initiatives such as studying English is one of the main focus of the company to be able to grow and go global.
Some of the benefits of working for the company includes:
-Uncapped support for professional growth through sponsored seminars and book budget
-Weekly study sessions for Engineers to keep their knowledge with regards to tech and trends up to date
-Automatic rights to use Paid Leave as soon as hired
-¥50 000 Commute Allowance
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Hiring Process:
The hiring process has 3 stages. The first is the general interview wherein introductions about the company, its history and current situation are discussed. As well as discussing about mission, vision, values and seeing if you will fit in with the company’s corporate culture. The second interview is the technical interview. You will be tested according to the technical abilities and skills you have and what the company expects out of you. The third and the last one is an interview with the CEO, discussing further the role you will take on and the expectations between both parties/
-Already foreign employee(s) working
-Actively pursuing diversity at the workplace
Their up to date funding is around ¥ 472 656 400.
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Regular one-on-one
- More than 20% of employees are female
- You will be in charge of developing the main app services as an Android Engineer.
We provide users with a household account book that accumulates points and survey questionnaires that accumulate points, and provide client companies with marketing research and sales promotion promotions using the Internet.
-100% in-house development.
-A small team of 3 server-side engineers, 2 server-side / applications, and 1 designer that can practice know-how and ideas.
Android Architecture Components, Kotlin Coroutine, RxJava, EventBus, Retrofit, Open CV
Koin, MockK, Espresso
Github, CircleCI, InVision, Zeplin
Firebase, BigQuery, DataPortal, Athena, QuickSight
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
-Experience in Android, Java, and Kotlin
-Experience in screen design such as Material design
-Knowledge of internal design such as MVP, Flux, and Clean Architecture
-Can communicate in Japanese well.
- Japanese Level
-Experience in data analysis using SQL, Firebase Analytics
-Experience in tech lead
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who likes technology.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- 4 in a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea