- About the company
- This company established in 2005 is a consulting service company that aims to help its clients improve their productivity. Most of their clients are from the retail industry, both domestic and international, and the company is currently developing a software that will enable its clients to predict the demand for each of their products in order to increase the clients’ production efficiency.
One of this company’s main goals is to help client companies attain faster growth and increase their profit and sales. This will be achieved through utilizing acquired data and creating tailored strategies that can be applied to the client’s business model to realize dramatic growth.
- Corporate Culture
- The company currently employs 20 people. There is one foreigner already working in the company and most of the employees are proficient in English. Therefore, Japanese is not required. There are also a few engineers already working at the company, but they are currently looking to hire more engineers.
In addition, they are trying to implement a flextime system and the working environment is quite flexible, as long as set goals are achieved. Employees are evaluated based on performance. Most of the employees are also in their 30s and the CEO notes of the environment’s mature atmosphere.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- The CEO has been interviewed for various media for professionals in the industry
The company has major clients domestically and internationally
- The company's main product is a technology that predicts how much customers want to buy products in retail stores and supports clients to make decisions on how much stocks they should have based on acquired data. Hence, as a cloud service engineer in this company, you will be responsible for transforming data from GCP to AWS.
- Identify appropriate Cloud services based on given requirements
- Design and deploy scalable operations on Cloud platforms
- Implement cost-control strategies
- Setup geographically redundant service in the cloud
- Continue learning to keep current on best practices and technologies
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Any cloud experience with AWS or GCP
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Professional and passionate individuals who have cloud experience in GCP and AWS
-Who can commit to the company
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Location：東京都千代田区丸の内2-5-2 三菱ビル9階
Things to bring：CV
※Please call Eguchi-san once you arrive at the reception.
The interviewer will ask some technical questions and your career plan.
Please organize your experience to explain to them clearly and briefly before the interview.
This is the company url.