- About the company
- With the mission of changing the world through changing the conventional beliefs as well as clothing, the company provides truly good quality clothes that can provide values that none of the previous clothes had. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people from all over the world.
The company has variety of brand portfolio and there are 8 clothing brands.
and one of their main brands is the one that the company is involved in all phases of clothing meaning planning (of clothes), manufacturing, logistics all the way up to actual selling in the shops.
The company aims to become the number one global brand by 2020, and they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands.
The company heavily utilizes big data and all the customers’ voices are immediately analyzed and put them into data to contribute to new product planning. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
Established back in 1960s
The number of employees are over 40,000
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For the bonus/promotion, people who set higher goals will get good evaluation even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- The company is currently aiming to become the global No. 1 apparel company with sales of 3 trillion yen, and with the mission of “changing clothes, changing common sense, and changing the world”.
With the drive for this mission, we are looking for a strategic personnel who can seriously solve and reform business issues from the aspect of “people” with the aim of becoming the world's No. 1 company in Japan. This time, you will be the business partner that will drive the company to become the fastest growing group brand.
The company has exceeded 100 billion yen in annual sales in just eight years since its establishment, currently exceeds 180 billion yen in sales, and aims for net sales of 1 trillion yen over the next 10 years.
In order to become a global fashion brand that has never been seen in Japan, we will constantly create new innovations and recreate all brands and companies with ideas that are not on the line of extension.
With the company doing business all over the world, we aim to create a world where everyone in the world can enjoy fashion and be energetic.
As a business partner (strategic HR) of the headquarters, you will be responsible for the HR operations (development and management of personnel planning and personnel expenses, talent management, labor management, etc.) of each department.
1. Formulating and managing global planning HR and personnel expenses
2. Talent Management
3. Promotion of various HR projects
4. Mid-career recruitment
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・ Experience in planning / promotion of HR-related work (recruitment, talent management, system planning, compensation design, labor management, etc.)
・ Those who have HR experience but have HR orientation, and have experience in consulting firms, trading companies, sales, etc.
・Has worked for a big company that has more than 300 employees.
- Japanese Level
・ Human resources experience of global companies and overseas subsidiaries
・ Human Resources Project Promotion Experience
・ Proposals and negotiations for managers and other decision-makers
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・ Aspiring to become a HR professional and have a strong will to engage in management as HR
・ Understanding the structure of events and issues, you can discover and resolve essential issues and manage them.
・ Enjoy the creation of new mechanisms without being bound by preconceptions or existing rules
・ Capturing the essence, enjoying change and responding flexibly
・ Has a high level of communication ability to communicate with anyone in the company without barriers
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea