- About the company
- This startup company founded in 2015 is known for their electronic money services. Their platform manages and develops services geared towards inbound travelers and they have kiosks around downtown areas and airports. The engineers in the company are also currently developing an app to help provide better and more convenient services.
The company is dedicated to their mission of changing the world through contributing to the introduction of a cashless society. Currently, it is providing services that make it convenient for travelers to exchange and use foreign currencies electronically within Japan. However, the company aims to expand the reach of their services in the near future.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has a startup atmosphere which engineers may appreciate. It has a flexible and relaxed environment. There is flextime and remote work is possible. There is no dress code and employees can wear casual clothing in the office. Engineers can work freely and independently. However, the CEO wants to encourage teamwork within the company.
There are currently 20 people working in the company and it is divided into two teams; the software team and the hardware team. Both teams are composed of passionate engineers and designers who are enthusiastic about the company’s mission. The company also recently moved to a bigger office which provides more room and better work conditions.
Depending on the candidate, there can be two or three interviews. On the first interview, there will be technical questions and a coding test. The CEO expects passionate candidates who share his vision of contributing to the world’s development and future.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company has raised an undisclosed amount of funding for venture.
The company works with IC card companies, such as PASMO and Suica.
It has been featured in different media platforms within Japan.
- They are looking for more engineers to carry out the circuit design, embedded software implementation, component selection, exterior design, and negotiations with boards and exterior production plants.
-Write embedded software code
-Design Web systems that connect to devices
-Create management screens, and develop IoT devices. (Either circuit or embedded software may be used)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Strong C/C++ Skills
-Any experience to utilize Makefile or ldscript(embedded software)
-Any experience in developing non-OS environment
-The ability to design a board using PCBCAD. (Circuit)
-Ability to design basic digital circuits. (Circuit)
- Japanese Level
-Development experience with STM32, ESP32, micro controllers
-BLE device development experience
-Knowledge of CPU and OS
-Knowledge of security and cryptography
-3D printer, laser cutter, CNC etc
-The basis of CAD design, product design and industrial design
-Experience of developing and selling hardware by yourself
-Experience dealing with mass production at a factory in China
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Strong Self-motivation
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）