- About the company
- The company has an online trading platform that makes use of Bitcoin and tokens issued via Open Assets Protocol. This platform has the function of a stock exchange. Their mission is to change the standard of evaluation and flow of money. This Fintech company enables entrepreneurs and aspiring artists find investors by selling their tokens. This enables users to find people that offer their talents or values and create trades based on them. Basically the investors become shareholders of the purchased tokens. You invest on people that you think has potential to grow more in value. This gives aspiring talents more opportunity and opens doors for them.
The company was founded in 2016. The CEO was interested in new tech and saw the potential of blockchain technology and how it can be a game changer.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is rapidly growing but maintaining a flat organizational structure. They put emphasis on removing unnecessary processes and focus all their energy on quick decision making and successful executions. They value the quality of performance their employees input and the whole evaluation revolves around this. They also aim to keep improving the work environment while pushing for efficiency and discouraging overtime work. They also practice flex time for a better work life balance situation. People’s opinions, ideas and creative freedom are given value and chance to be heard. There are currently no foreigners but they are actively pursuing diversity and opening their company to foreigners who share their mission and values.
Some of the perks they have is free coffee and their monthly party, filled with drinks and delicious paella. Upon starting they also get to choose over Macbook or Macbook pro.
- Global Aspects
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Even if the company just started in 2016, they are rapidly growing and has raised 500 million yen
- The company is looking for an iOS app engineer to join their team. Your main task is to plan, develop, and launch the application. Those who are interested to join the company should be proactive and take initiative in taking responsibilities and handling projects. After the launch of the application, you should be able to collect feedback and improve based on the concerns of the users.
- Provided MacBook or MacBook Pro
- Provided deal display
- Communication tool：Slack
- Schedule management：Google calendar
- Document control tool：esa
- Version control tool：Github
- Version control tool(design)：Abstract
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-At least 5years iOS app development experience with Swift
- Japanese Level
-Any experience to develop smartphone app connecting with server
-Any experience to utilize Sketch
- Understanding the concept of designing MVVM architecture and clean architecture
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are tech savvy
-People with initiative
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）