- About the company
- We are Active Connector! We strive to create the world where everyone lives their IKIGAI in Japan meaning everyone lives their passion and talent to change the world.
Founded back in 2013, we have been working hard to establish our network with exciting Japanese stratups that are working on innovative technologies that are changing the world and creating the future.
- Do you know how to knock on the door when you visit the client?
How many times should you knock on the door?
How to respectfully close the door?
Actually, there are a lot of rules when it comes to the Japanese business time.
TOPICS that we will cover are the following…
・Dealing with visitors；serving customers
・Carry out RPG through our business manner video
・Manners at the company’s reception, elevator, etc…
●Date: July 22th (Mon)
●The maximum number of participants: 10
We ensure that these topics would be helpful for your future careers in a Japanese company.
We hope you can attend and enjoy this class with us!
If you are interested, please send apply by July 15(Mon).
Please note that the event may close in case we reach the maximum capacity.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
You are currently residing in Japan and considering job hunting/job change in Japan
You can participate the session from quiet room with good Wi-Fi system
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who are interested in learning more about Japanese business manner
- Transporation cost coverage
- No transportation cost is covered
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday