- About the company
- Leading Gaming company in Japan. They have many long running games that continue to be played today. They have expanded globally, however, they want to focus more of their resources into their global expansions. They have successfully launched a number of games globally and have received great responses in the US market. They would like to focus more on Asian and European markets while still being prominent in the US market.
Many of their games have a long shelf life and thus are financially stable to continue with their productions or new games.
The company has a passion for games and know that gamers want quality in their games instead of quantity. They strive to produce quality games.
・ Established in 2011
・ Number of employees is about 1300
・ They have a global business department where foreigners work
・ The company is looking for more foreign talents for the global businesses.
- Corporate Culture
- ・The CEO and executives always make sure that all the employees enjoy working.
• The CEO loves games
• They encourage their employees to play their games even in the office
・ One of the executives is a foreign female employee.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Communicate with foreign clients
- PR Aspects
- ・ Their business has made a big impact in the gaming industry. They are looking to make the second wave.
・ They are eager to hire many foreigners as the company has a number of foreign talents already.
・ Very modern and creative office with a company café.
• They have foreigners in the executive positions.
・ The company is a sponsor of one of the most famous soccer teams in the world.
- (1) One of the games that the company developed has won top rankings in domestic mobage rankings, and has also won top rankings on App store Google Play, creating top hit titles in Japan and overseas.
(2) By working with the CEO and executives who have created over 100 million hit games, it is an environment where you can directly learn the planning that will continue to produce hits in the industry.
(4) Despite being a venture company, as a member of the giant group, welfare programs use the same as the parent company. It is an environment where you can work on challenging tasks while receiving a full range of welfare benefits.
As a web designer, you will be in charge of various website design, web company newsletter design, image editing, banner creation and other general design tasks.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
・Must have a professional working experience in either gaming or web industries at least 2 years.
・Experience in using Photoshop and Illustrator more than 2 years
・Experience in using HTML and CSS
・Knowledge of UI/UX design
・Must have portfolio
・N２ level Japanese
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who loves gaming
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）