- About the company
- The company is passionate about providing their users with opportunities to meet new people and make new connections through the use of technology. In addition to their various online services, the company also arranges special events for people to meet each other in relaxed and fun environments. They call this 'Experience Consumption' (EC) Some of the services the company provides include services for match-making and community building. They believe in 'connecting the world' through technology and are passionate about what they do.
In the past the company has been focusing on couple matching and providing services to help singles find that special someone. In addition to their various online services, the company also arranges special events for people to meet each other in relaxed and fun environments. They also wish to go beyond dating services and introduce various other events for the purpose of community building. They are also looking for ways to implement cutting edge technologies like AI and image recognition within their events and services. With the aim to develop ways for events to be run autonomously without MCs.
- Corporate Culture
- The company offers a warm atmosphere where employees are encouraged to collaborate with each other and tackle projects that they are interested in. The company is also open to adopting creative ideas for problem solving. Employees are able to dress casually and music is played in the office throughout the day. Currently there are approximately 80 employees with about 20 engineers.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- - The company is currently listed on the stock market
- Assistance provided for attending professional development seminars (within Japan and abroad)
- There is a flextime system in place (core hours: 11:00 ~ 16:00)
- Single employees will have the opportunity to use the company's matching services
- You are expected to utilize your UI/UX Designer skill to make the website and application more attractive for users.
Your roles will include:
-Planning the whole design and branding of company's services.
-Discuss with other members to make the website and application more convenient and attractive for users strategically.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Practical experience of UI/UX Designer
-Design experience using Photoshop/Illustrator/Adobe
-Basic knowledge of HTML/Sass/CSS/JS
- Japanese Level
-Experience of planning web content and service
-Experience of developing service with other members
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who are willing to learn trends
-Those who can take actions proactively
-Those who are comfortable with changes
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Family Allowances