- About the company
- The company was established in April 2013, and its head office is located in Tokyo. Two construction companies, both dating back to the 1800s, merged together to work and rebuild a new and improved corporation. This led to a more sustainable growing company that had a very strong market share in the construction industry. The company operates mainly on three segments: the civil engineering segment, construction segment, and group segment which engages in sales and leasing of construction materials, construction of civil engineering work and construction work. They also offer related research and survey services. The company operates within Asia and has branches in North America.
The company has 3 main philosophy:
1.) Contribute to enhancing society through the construction business
2.) Pursue customer satisfaction through passion and innovative technology
3.) Better the future by creating new values
The company aims to continuously achieve growth through innovation while maintaining high standards of safety and quality.
- Corporate Culture
- They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at the company. They do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- PR Aspects
- The company, which boasts of having ¥17,006, 123, 275 as of March 2019, is available in the Tokyo stock market. The 2 companies that merge have a very rich history in the construction business which adds to the popularity and market awareness of the brand. Their branches across Asia and North America continuously generates popularity and following across the construction industry.