- About the company
- We are Active Connector! We strive to create the world where everyone lives their IKIGAI in Japan meaning everyone lives their passion and talent to change the world.
Founded back in 2013, we have been working hard to establish our network with exciting Japanese stratups that are working on innovative technologies that are changing the world and creating the future.
As the situation in Japan has changed dramatically starting from the both Japanese government and companies welcoming foreign people, we as the company became ready for the next expansion after working on establishing good operation flow as well as our client network.
Now we would like to provide our service to AS MANY FOREIN ENGINEERS AS POSSIBLE because we are confident that we can help people finding their best matched career here in Japan, especially in exciting fast moving startups. We can help people identify good startups, negotiate with the company on behalf of people, provide necessary trainings before and after people join the company in a way, we are striving to become the life partner for people who are trying to find the IKIGAI in Japan.
Having said that, we need YOUR help! We would like you to help us help you.
We are looking for passionate international students as "Active Connector Evangelist" who are going to help fellow job seekers in having access to useful job hunting/career development related information as well as job openings.
It is four month (May 2019-to end of August 2019) terms which you will not only help others for job hunting but also have first hand access to information from experienced career consultants at Active Connector, closed door study group session, and various useful opportunities for you to grow and learn about job hunting/career development in Japan.
Not only that, during the time you are working as Evangelist, you will be given FREE online Japanese lesson (in total 25 online Japanese lessons) which is usually provided with the cost of 75,000JPY.
The position is limited to 5 people only. Please do apply if you are interested! Or if you know anyone who may be interested, please share this link with your friends :)
We are looking forward to meeting you and together working on exciting projects!!
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- As we are growing our business, we are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant who will be dedicating to help fellow foreigners find their IKIGAI in Japan. As a recruitment consultant, you will be able to help foreign people in bridging various kinds of gaps they have when it comes to job hunting/job change. You are able to listen to people’s stories, show them some possibilities that people may not realize by themselves. Our company is dedicated to curate only the companies that we can be proud to introduce to candidates based on our corporate values. You will be able to experience being a part of change for people’s lives!
– Provide career consulting session to registered users (mostly foreign international students and also mid-career professionals), in English
– Introduce jobs that match candidates’ profile and expectations.
– Provide necessary training, information to candidates for interviews with Japanese companies
-Contribute in building a better team & company at Active Connector: Though it has been over years since we were established, there are so many points we should improve in terms of quality and efficiency. We are looking for those who can proactively come up with solutions for improvement and make an even better team together!
-Based on your career plan, there are some self-initiated project that you can be involved. There are other team led projects you can take part of (such as people development, operation improvement etc…)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
Have passion in human resource/human capital field; or at least serious (proven) intention to build expertise in this area
Great communication skills
Fluency in English
Passion for innovation and startups
Passion for making a positive change in people’s lives by providing guidance
Proven ability to set priorities and be able to focus on important tasks
Currently residing in Japan with a valid visa *Possible to issue work visa, but we cannot accept applicants with a tourist visa.
- Japanese Level
Working experience in the HR field, but in other fields/roles as well
Good knowledge of the Japanese job market, industries, and career trends
Commitment to work for the company for a long time
Currently residing in the Tokyo area
- Type of people (Personality)
- Have passion in human resource/human capital field; or at least serious (proven) intention to build expertise in this area
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Salary promotion
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）