- About the company
- As the Digital and Innovation arm of a global consulting firm that boasts offices around the world all working with a diverse portfolio of companies. They manage the development of business solutions for their stakeholders, this division is tasked with achieving their goal of maximizing the use of technology to help businesses to understand their data, shorten lead time and simplify their processes.
If you are interested to work in a fast-paced, continually changing team and have a background in digital technologies and approaches this is the position for you.
- Corporate Culture
- At the core, this company is a traditional consulting firm, with clear steps for career progression, fast-paced and demanding of excellence from their employees. The Digital and Innovation department is a tight-knit group, of highly motivated self-starters who are very goal oriented and work well together.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- Its diverse team consisting of about 12 people, all with different backgrounds and expertise, there 9 different nationalities represented in the team.
- You will research and utilize macOS compatible solutions that enable members of company to be highly productive while remaining compliant with company policies and standards. Besides macOS based assets, you will be responsible for the MultiTaction production systems used in company. Also you will be responsible for different types of collaboration tools such as JIRA, Slack, Box, etc. You will proactively find solutions to ensure systems are secure and reliable for day to day use
while providing courteous, prompt, and accurate technical assistance to company members via helpdesk-tickets, instant messaging, email, and in person as well.
Roles and Responsibilities are included but not limited to below
Provide different types of end-user IT services:
◦ Solve the incident happening in macOS devices and different type of
◦ Answer the technical queries from end users.
◦ Together with Human Resource team members ensure new users are enrolled,
on-boarded and off-boarded.
◦ Manage the Multitaction Production assets in collaboration with local IT
• Analyze user requirements for hardware and software solutions and implement them by
leveraging 3rd party applications.
◦ Automate device rollout and ongoing management.
◦ Collaborate with the local and global IT department members on compliance,
security and system integration.
◦ Research, test and implement macOS based management solutions for the
laptops in use by our team members.
◦ Adopt different types of collaboration tool and maintain them.
• Maintain the knowledge base with articles, FAQs, and troubleshooting guides.
• Continually updating technical knowledge and skills.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
• Ability to work with team members to assess needs, provide assistance, and resolve problems, using excellent problem-solving skills, verbal/written communication, and the
ability to explain technical concepts to business audiences.
• In-depth knowledge and work experience in configuring macOS systems.
• Basic knowledge and work experience in configuring Windows systems.
• Familiarity with management solutions such as Jamf Pro, macOS Active Directory integration and shell scripting.
• Experience of 2 years or more, in managing macOS systems.
• Engineer well structured, tested and documented management profiles, policies and patch management scripts.
• Experience of various collaboration tools such as JIRA, Slack, Box.
• Experience of managing small size projects.
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- • Be passionate about discovering and applying new technologies, ideas and unique
solutions to complex and transformational business problems.
• Be creative, yet disciplined in their approach and constantly engaged in learning new
things to support the transformation agenda.
• Have a high level of discipline and a structured approach for documenting and
managing own work (and teams work for managerial positions).
• Be a self-motivator and possess the communication skills and character to constantly
engage with a fast-paced, always changing team.
• Experience in managing IOS devices is a bonus.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）