Ruby on Rails
- About the company
- The company’s founder was a contemporary artist who wanted to use technology to resolve the lack of infrastructure in the field of art. Since times are changing and the way the society approaches everything is evolving, the people behind this company wanted to find a way to keep art alive and support artists through innovative tech. The company is committed to introducing blockchain technologies and creating an innovative platform to buy and sell art, while protecting the earning capabilities of passionate artists.
The company, located in the heart of Tokyo, is very proud of their unique platform’s main feature: traceability. Art is very important in our society. The ability to create and appreciate art is what makes us human. The CEO, who grew up in the U.S. and a contemporary artist himself, has a mission and vision to protect art and culture by making sure that artists are being financially protected through their company’s platform. To make everything a reality, he obtained patents in Japan and the U.S. and started the company while he was in graduate school studying informatics. With the help of blockchain technology and the utilization of the company’s platform, whenever an artist’s art gets resold, he/she will always get a portion of profit out of it.
The company's future plan is to expand their platform with blockchain network overseas.
- Corporate Culture
- The company requires each member to have strong passion and interest in arts and block chain. Their whole mission and vision revolves around integrating the two aspects and it is very important that people who join their team share this value as well. Most employees can speak English and the company already has around 5 foreign employees. The organizational style is flat and the company has a very flexible work environment. The company utilizes a flex time system and their employees are allowed remote work options as well. The team members are also always introduced to new technology and updated trends so people who are interested to be in the loop when it comes to innovations will have a lot of opportunities for exposure.
- Global Aspects
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The CEO have obtained patents used in their platforms. The company recently raised 300 million yen for funding
- Other details
- No dress code
- Visa support
- Block Chain technology is development in progress. The technology itself constantly evolves in a very fast pace.
This company is looking for back-end and infrastructure engineer who will be writing server-side web application logic for art blockchain network platform.
You will be responsible for the interchange of data between the server and the users.
-Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
-Development of all server-side logic
-Maintenance of central Database
-Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Programming Language Used:
-Frontend: Frontend: React, Vue, Angular, Nuxt.js (TypeScript) CSR/SSR, REST, GraphQL, SCSS
-Infrastructure: Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform(GCP)
-Source control: GitHub
-Communication: Slack, Notion, GitHub, JIRA
*These are the state as of now. The company welcomes those who can make suggestion for better programming environment.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Ruby on Rails
-Able to set the requirements of API through communicating effectively with Project Manager and Front End Engineer
-Knowledge of MVC, Clean Architecture, DDD, BFF etc..
-Experience of developing the company's product in the team.
- Japanese Level
-Knowledge and interest on Blockchain, Smart Contract, Crypto Currency, Web 3.0
-Development experience of Solidity
-Expereince of maintaining infrastructure
-Contribution to OSS
-Experience of giving presentation inside/outside the company
-Expereince in both waterfall and agile
-Large scale re-facturing experience or leadership expereince
-Have read the books "Team Geek" "Leanstartup" Book by Martin Fowler, Book by Erick Evans etc..
-Front End development expereince
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・People who have studied about (or would like to study) about creating Bitcoin, Ethereum and other block chains
・People who like to create Dapps and feel the potentials of it
・People who love to keep learning and are interested in sharing ideas to others
・People who get very excited at new technologies and world's trends
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・Allowance for maintaining remote work environment.