- About the company
- Founded by a long time practicing doctor, this company aims to improve and develop the medical industry through innovative IT technology solutions. Because of the power of the internet, the access to medical information is easier but the actual medical expertise of doctors and practitioners are much more complicated and difficult to share and acquire. This company aims to solve these mainly through AI technology and image processing.The founder believes that with developments like these, millions of lives will be saved through efficiency and effectiveness.
Their main innovation is a diagnostic system using image recognition technology. The traditional way of diagnosing if a patient has an influenza is via manual cotton swab tests that only has 62% accuracy. With the use of AI and image recognition technology, they can easily diagnose influenza using the photos of the patient’s throats. This procedure gives out a 99% accuracy rate which proves that it is more effective compared to traditional swab tests. Accurate and fast diagnostics leads to a better medical treatment and thus saving time and multiple lives.
The Tokyo based company is still very new with around 15 employees working in total. The members’ background are very diverse which helps in widening the team members’ specialty and focus. Their aim to promote diversity in their workplaces is not just limited to age, gender, job title, job type or nationality.They aim to be an organization comes together to pursue their goals as a team which is mainly for the overall improvement and development of the medical industry through technology. The company has an open communication style and a flat corporate structure. The company also promotes the employee’s self growth through supporting them and allowing them to have side projects of their own. They let their members gain experience and growth outside the company because they support the passion for improvement and development of their employees. They also have a flex system and a remote work option for their members to advocate a better work-life balance and to nurture creative freedom.
- PR Aspects
- The promising company already reached 1.2 billion yen for funding. They are planning to launch worldwide and targeting to begin their expansion in North America
- The company is looking for an image recognition engineer who is motivated and equipped to join their team. You will be mainly responsible for leading the development of the companies technologies and applications. You will also handle and develop AI algorithm to maintain and improve the accuracy of the technology's capacity to detect and diagnose diseases or illnesses like influenza.
-Focus on GUI development
-Image processing duties and responsibilities
-Implement the new function based on the latest scientific papers and researches
Programming Languages Used:
ABCI (which is the fastest processing super computer in the deep learning area in the world)
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Some experience in developing a deep learning model related to image analysis by using the framework such as Chainer, keras, tensorflow, or PyTorch
-You can use python's matrix operation and machine learning library without any problem
- Japanese Level
-Practical experiences with PyTorch or Chainer
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are eager to learn new technology by themselves
-Action oriented people who believes in results
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）