- About the company
- The company is a venture company which has received funding from investors based in Japan and the US. It also has an ongoing partnership with the well-known company, Salesforce.
The company is developing solutions for businesses including solutions based on geographic information system (GIS) technology, customer mapping, and cloud-based CRM services, combining Saleforce's technology with GPS to provide useful information to clients.
The company was established more than 10 years ago. In the last 3 years, the company has been going through a major growth phase and has seen growth of around 200 percent. The company now serves major clients such as Asahi. With over ¥300 million in capital.
The company is ambitious in hiring talented international staff and has already begun changing its premises to accommodate a more global spirit. It has a flex time system, with core hours from 11:00~15:00. Some staff already speak English.
The executives have experience working for major companies and have translated this experience into growth through their management. The company is now looking to expand and become a truly global company and is actively looking to hire international talent who can bring different perspectives to the workplace.
- Corporate Culture
- -They are shifting the corporate language from Japanese to English.
-In order to make a good environment for foreign engineers who will join in the future, the company just created a new office and is trying to teach all the employees English.
-They work hard when they need to, and they relax whenever they can.
- Global Aspects
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -The company is a pioneer of FOSS4G (Free Open Source Software for GeoSpatial)
-The company is rapidly growing.
- You will be in charge of the Application development of cloud service that the company provides. (60% of the users are big well known companies in Japan. )
Since the product runs on Salesforce's cloud platform, the back end develops using a platform-compliant proprietary language.
The front end is developed using React.
-Back-end: Apex, Visualforce (※ a proprietary language of the Salesforce platform similar to Java)
・ Frontend: ReactJS, jQuery
Development environment prepares Macbook Pro and full HD display.
Issue management: Backlog
Source control: git
Development machine: Macbook Pro + Full HD Display
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
-Experience in web application development
-Business level Japanese
-Who loves programming
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Those who is passionate about application development
・Those who would like to have great work-life balance
・Those who would like to hear the feedback from the end user
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea