- About the company
- The company is a venture company which has received funding from investors based in Japan and the US. It also has an ongoing partnership with the well-known company Salesforce.
The company is developing solutions for businesses, including solutions based on geographic information system (GIS) technology, customer mapping, and cloud-based CRM services, combining Salesforce's technology with GPS to provide useful information to clients.
The company was established more than 10 years ago. In the last 3 years, the company has been going through a major growth phase and has seen growth of around 200 percent. The company now serves major clients such as Asahi and has over ¥300 million in capital.
The company is ambitious in hiring talented international staff and has already begun changing its premises to accommodate a more global spirit. It has a flex time system, with core hours from 11:00~15:00. Some staff already speak English.
The executives have experience working for major companies and have translated this experience into growth through their management. The company is now looking to expand and become a truly global company and is actively looking to hire international talent who can bring different perspectives to the workplace.
- Corporate Culture
- They work hard when they need to, and they relax whenever they can.
- Global Aspects
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- -The company is a pioneer of FOSS4G (Free Open Source Software for GeoSpatial)
-The company is rapidly growing.
- As a full stack engineer, you will be involved in the development of front-end and back-end.
You will start with the front endomain and gradually increase the ratio of the back end.
The company develops BtoB Salestech products, and its clients are mainly large companies with a large number of employees. Therefore, it is possible to be involved in the development of products that can be used in actual business by many users.
There are also members of foreign nationality, and those who want to use English are also welcome (since the common language is Japanese, minimum communication skills in Japanese are essential).
Basically, all 5 days a week are remote work. Therefore, those who live outside the Kanto area can also apply.
*The company uses agile development; it is important to communicate smoothly with team members, voluntarily express opinions, propose improvements, and conduct trial and error.
Since the product runs on Salesforce's cloud platform, the back end develops using a platform-compliant proprietary language.
The front end is developed using React.
◯ Web application
-Backend: Apex (UPWARD), Kotlin (Agent), Java (geocoder)
・ Front end: React.js (UPWARD), Vue.js ・ Typescript (Agent)
◯ Mobile application
Issue Tracker: JIRA
Communication: Teams, Discord, Google Meet
Source control: Git
Development machine: Determined in consultation with the person himself / herself.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
■ Experience in development using JS frameworks such as React.js and Vue.js
■ Back-end development experience
■ Intention to form a career as a full-stack engineer
- Japanese Level
■ Backend development experience in Java
■ Experience using cloud infrastructure such as Azure and AWS
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・People who are passionate about application development
・People who would like to have great work-life balance
・People who would like to hear feedback from the end user
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea