- About the company
- Established in 2014, this company is aiming to become the most innovative robot machine corporation in Japan and eventually in the world. The company is trying to solve the labor shortage problems caused by the low birth rates in Japan through breakthroughs in the robotics and automation industry. They are particularly targeting to solve the labor crunch through innovations in the food service and hospitality sector.
While machines are most commonly used in factory automation and manufacturing, the company is attempting to create developments through innovative cooking. One of their recent creations is a robotic machine which can cook a Japanese snack called takoyaki, which is an octopus enveloped in a batter mix and cooked specifically in an iron mold. The preparation and cooking style of this Japanese snack is unique and requires a specific skill. Having automated robots learn and execute this art is truly revolutionary.
The CEO's mission for this company is to make the overall lives of people and their communities easier and more efficient through robotic innovation and technology.
- Corporate Culture
- There are more than 15 people currently working in their Tokyo office and 3 of them are from overseas. They are actively hiring foreign people to prepare to eventually expand their business globally in the future. Because the need of robotic machines are rapidly growing, not only in Japan but all over the world, communication in English is encouraged.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- While the company is making cutting edge robotic machines, they have been featured on some TV shows and News paper channels.
- The company is looking for an infrastructure engineer. In addition to the maintenance of the internal development environment, you will be responsible for all the construction, maintenance, and operation of the IT infrastructure, such as the maintenance of the infrastructure in the customer's robot installation environment.
-Assess the Business Requirements, design scalable and cost effective Network Solutions to support existing and future applications/technologies
-Drive organization strategic initiatives and successfully address the business requirements
-Discuss improvements with the software engineer and hardware engineer
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in server start-up
-More than 3 years of experience in infrastructure design
-Experience in using GCP / AWS / Azure (better more specialized than broad experience)
-Experience in Docker / Git / Linux / Jenkins
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Interested in robots
-Works with curiosity and patience
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Other special holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）