- About the company
- Established in 2014, this company is aiming to become the most innovative robot machine corporation in Japan and eventually in the world. The company is trying to solve the labor shortage problems caused by the low birth rates in Japan through breakthroughs in the robotics and automation industry. They are particularly targeting to solve the labor crunch through innovations in the food service and hospitality sector.
While machines are most commonly used in factory automation and manufacturing, the company is attempting to create developments through innovative cooking. One of their recent creations is a robotic machine which can cook a Japanese snack called takoyaki, which is an octopus enveloped in a batter mix and cooked specifically in an iron mold. The preparation and cooking style of this Japanese snack is unique and requires a specific skill. Having automated robots learn and execute this art is truly revolutionary.
The CEO's mission for this company is to make the overall lives of people and their communities easier and more efficient through robotic innovation and technology.
- Corporate Culture
- There are more than 15 people currently working in their Tokyo office and 3 of them are from overseas. They are actively hiring foreign people to prepare to eventually expand their business globally in the future. Because the need of robotic machines are rapidly growing, not only in Japan but all over the world, communication in English is encouraged.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- While the company is making cutting edge robotic machines, they have been featured on some TV shows and News paper channels.
- The revolutionary company is trying to solve Japan's labour crunch by creating and developing robots that can be used for commercial purposes. Among their products, they have developed an innovative robot for cooking. They are looking for a controls systems engineer who will be responsible for designing, building and developing circuit design and system design.
-Understand and develop processes that are automation friendly, including the control systems needed to make them work
-Troubleshoot control system
-Develop robotic and material handling control system designs and software
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-C / C ++
-forward / reverse kinematics
-forward / reverse dynamics
- Japanese Level
-Image recognition and machine learning
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who are passionate and interested with robots
-People who works with curiosity and patience
-Likes solving problems
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Other special holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）