- About the company
- A Travel and Tour company which boasts in providing their customers with authentic Japanese cultural experiences. The company has carefully curated and set up tourism services with the vision that people from all over the world will be able to experience and feel the essence of Japan through various partnerships with local artisan shops and provide options for rich cultural activities all over Japan.
The company envisions to re-imagine travel, luxury, and innovative sustainability by recreating customer experience through curation and partnerships.
With their services revolving around giving the people unforgettable experiences from their trips in Japan, they highly value three major things.
Respect For Culture- One of the most beautiful things about travelling is that you get to bask in the culture of the country of your choice. Japan, has one of the richest and well preserved cultures which the company truly appreciates and genuinely respects.
Passion For Experience Design- What sets them apart is that the company specializes in creating sets of activities tailored to what the customer wants to experience. They are interested in learning what you do and creating something you will enjoy base from it.
Pursuit For People Engagement- Personal encounters and interesting conversations made from it are the core of any traveller’s experience. The experience itself doesn’t stop with the activities but of course with the engagements made possible before, during and after the activities. The company serves as bridges between the guests and the cultural artisans.
Their multilingual guides are also selected very carefully keeping in mind a standard that will best fit the needs of the customers.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is located in one of the metropolitan towns called “Daikanyama” in Japan. They have flexible work time schedule in order to promote work-life balance and to make sure their employees are in their best possible state whenever they are working. Their diverse team includes native locals and people from all over the world who share their values and ideals.
For interested candidates who wants to become a member of their team, there will be 2 or 3 rounds of interviews, and a 1 day trial during the process. They want to ensure that the member is a good fit not only for the company but also in their working environment.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- PR Aspects
- Due to the company’s high standards and luxurious feel when it comes to providing authentic travel experiences to foreigners interested in Japan, They were featured on several media channels namely The New York Times, Forbes Japan, Financial Times, BBC, Luxury Travel Magazine and many more.