- About the company
- A B2B Television marketing company that provides detailed analysis of TV viewing data. Even with the rapid expansion of internet marketing, the value of TV marketing in Japan continues to be strong at an approximate value of 2 trillion yen. Their services revolves around 3 major things:
Viewing Data Collection- The Company collects various viewing data straight from the equipped TV viewing panel. The company will install the equipment straight to the houses of the survey participants. The data is then gathered through automatic acquisition then sent online.
Marketing Data Analysis Tool- With the collected data, this tool can be used to analyze it almost in real time. You can analyze them categorically by age, gender, product usage, purchasing status, lifestyle and many more.
Analysis Service- They also provide individual analysis services by combining TV viewing data with data from questionnaires, web logs and many more.
The company's mission is to commit in making the world better through research and information. And constantly striving to improve and develop their products and services to better understand evolving customer needs and interests, and to find approaches to future problems. Their vision is that through technology the world will be able to unlock and reach better information and provide more marketing data understanding based on users’ Television Viewing activities to support other companies’ marketing efforts and help with their product placements.
- Corporate Culture
- As the company is constantly growing and developing, the opportunities for their employees are endless and they truly value their career growth in line with the company’s growth.
The company highly values teamwork and highlights transparent communication and commitment to fellow members. Their Flex-based system encourages their team members to put priority to work-life balance. The relaxed environment of the company invites more creative freedom to prosper. The team members can also dress casually. They truly appreciate and value their employees and award them fair compensation and motivating incentive systems.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company offers stock options for all their regular employees. They encourage their employees to take part in the company’s growth and success. They also have several features and recognition by credible sources like Nikkei and Diamond magazine.
- The marketing company is looking for an IoT engineer who will be heavily involved in the life cycle of the product research and development, idea generation up and other aspects. You will be expected to be an intuitive problem solver who is ready to take on challenges to improve the company's products and services.
-Focusing on research and maintaining the development of TV viewing data acquisition equipment
-incorporating voice recognition and image recognition technology into devices
-Working with other engineers to develop systems and devices
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Development experience in Java and C
-Knowledge of Linux command
-Interest in machine
- Japanese Level
-Development experience in C ++
-Studying or researching machine learning, deep learning, speech recognition, image recognition at university, graduate school, or research institute
-Created android application
-Interested in new technologies, willing to study and adapt
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Someone who likes challenges
-Someone who is acton oriented
-People who pay attention to details
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Transporation cost coverage
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）