- About the company
- The company is a start-up whose main mission is “innovating a new travel style.” They provide services that connect users to platforms that offer informative Japan travel guides, high-tech hostels with a video travel guide system, and a tour marketplace that connects tourists and tour guide professionals.
Starting from a small number of team and now growing, together with the founder and CEO who sparked this passion for travelling when he started backpacking during his time as a university student, aims to create and continue developing a platform that makes planning and travelling easier and more efficient. Encouraging people to travel more by providing interesting opportunities and helping them create memorable experiences are what the company is all about.
- Corporate Culture
- The company’s flat structure makes it easier for employees to communicate with each other. They offer an environment which welcomes and encourages ideas among team members. They have a program wherein they support and allocate a certain budget for materials or lessons the employees might need. They also understand and give importance to the work and life balance employees need that could be a bit difficult to find in big corporate companies. The working hours are flexible and they are also working on having an office baby sitter in order to cater to employees who have kids.
The applicants are required to send in a motivation letter in order for the company to fully decide if you are a perfect fit for their team. The interview setting is a one round, one-on-one talk with the CEO either via face-to-face, Skype, or phone call. There will also be a 2 days trial period for the candidate who would pass the interview round.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- CEO/Executive is a foreigner
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Official Language is English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- We are looking for a marketer who can help us plan and execute strategies to grow our main service. The candidate must be very passionate about learning and improving his/her skills related to the position.
What you will do:
- Increase company users acquisition by:
- Finding new channels
- Setup SEM campaigns
- SEO content strategy and management of Blog Writers
- Increase ROI
- Optimizing current campaigns
- Designing customer retention flows
- Company Branding
- Write clear, compelling copy for brand materials
- Establish a consistent brand voice/tone throughout all digital marketing
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in similar positions
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience with campaign development and creative execution
- Experience using marketing platforms: Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- SEO Keywords research and ranking optimization
- CRM marketing initiatives: segmentations, CLTV, retention, etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- SQL experience a plus
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who has a flexible mind set.
-Who can commit to the company for long.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea