- About the company
- An interactive creative team based in Tokyo. They create the concepts and functional designs for specific spaces provided by their clients.
They produce both hardware and software. They specialise in the fusion of technology, filming, lighting, and sound to provide a new interactive experience every time. They have consistently delivered award winning projects that have exceeded their client's expectations.
With a number of projects completed for major clients and being highly recognised for their work in the industry, they have established themselves as a leading interactive designer in Japan.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has just relocated to a fancy office in a heart of Tokyo, surrounded by an inspiring, thriving atmosphere.
With a number of young creative designers, the company has a corporate culture conducive to the creative ideas of their employees. Everyone at the company enjoys what they do and work very well together. The company also offers attractive working hours for this industry with little overtime.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- -Located in the hip neighbourhood of Nakameguro.
-The chance to work in an inspiring, creative office environment.
-The opportunity to work for a company that has collaborated with big name clients like ASICs and Meiji, and is in high demand amongst large corporate clients.
- The company is consistently implementing new technologies including robotic devices and robotic gadgets. They are therefore looking for a Robotic Engineer to join their team. If you are interested in artistic expression with a technical perspective then you will be perfect for the team.
-Designing, building and testing robotic components and installations
-Giving attention to product design and developments
-Collaborating and communicating effectively with other team members and departments involved in the projects
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Experience in body design with 3DCAD/VectorWorks/Fusion360 etc.
- Experience of product development, improvements of existing products
-Who can start working in June
-Conversational Japanese level
-Experience and skills in the robotic field
- Japanese Level
-Motivation to speak Japanese
- Type of people (Personality)
- - those who are really interested in art installation design.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
Warning: nl2br() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/activeconnector/www/active-connector.com/jobs/job_description/index.php on line 530