- About the company
- An interactive creative team based in Tokyo. They create the concepts and functional designs for specific spaces provided by their clients.
They produce both hardware and software. They specialise in the fusion of technology, filming, lighting, and sound to provide a new interactive experience every time. They have consistently delivered award winning projects that have exceeded their client's expectations.
With a number of projects completed for major clients and being highly recognised for their work in the industry, they have established themselves as a leading interactive designer in Japan.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has just relocated to a fancy office in a heart of Tokyo, surrounded by an inspiring, thriving atmosphere.
With a number of young creative designers, the company has a corporate culture conducive to the creative ideas of their employees. Everyone at the company enjoys what they do and work very well together. The company also offers attractive working hours for this industry with little overtime.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- -Located in the hip neighbourhood of Nakameguro.
-The chance to work in an inspiring, creative office environment.
-The opportunity to work for a company that has collaborated with big name clients like ASICs and Meiji, and is in high demand amongst large corporate clients.
- The Digital art production company that specializes in interactive installations are looking for AI Engineers who has a background or experience with image processing. They prefer people who have background or experience in image recognition or machine learning. You will be in charge of implementing innovations in a fast paced and collaborative team environment.
-Design and develop image signal processing(ISP) algorithms
-Characterize and optimize ISP for different configuration of products
-Decision making skills based on data science
-Combine existing knowledge with the latest technologies and methodologies to creatively identify new solutions and continuous development of present innovations
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
- Experience with TouchDesinger, openFrameworks, MAX, Unity, Processing, vvvv
- Can work with C, C++, Objective-C
- Experience with Shader/GPU programing
- Experience with Image Processing / electronic engineering
- Experience of Git, GitHub
-Who can start working in June
-Conversational Japanese level
-Experience and skills in image recognition
- Japanese Level
-Motivation to speak Japanese
- Type of people (Personality)
- - those who are really interested in art design.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
Warning: nl2br() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/activeconnector/www/active-connector.com/jobs/job_description/index.php on line 530