- About the company
- An interactive creative team based in Tokyo. They create the concepts and functional designs for specific spaces provided by their clients.
They produce both hardware and software. They specialise in the fusion of technology, filming, lighting, and sound to provide a new interactive experience every time. They have consistently delivered award winning projects that have exceeded their client's expectations.
With a number of projects completed for major clients and being highly recognised for their work in the industry, they have established themselves as a leading interactive designer in Japan.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has just relocated to a fancy office in a heart of Tokyo, surrounded by an inspiring, thriving atmosphere.
With a number of young creative designers, the company has a corporate culture conducive to the creative ideas of their employees. Everyone at the company enjoys what they do and work very well together. The company also offers attractive working hours for this industry with little overtime.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- PR Aspects
- -Located in the hip neighbourhood of Nakameguro.
-The chance to work in an inspiring, creative office environment.
-The opportunity to work for a company that has collaborated with big name clients like ASICs and Meiji, and is in high demand amongst large corporate clients.
- There are many types of projects regarding space production.
Depending on your skills and experience, the company assigns you projects,
but generally the company is looking for engineers in those 2 fields.
Coordinating meetings with clients and company staff, you work on projects with engineers and designers. You need to grasp technical point of view, how to achieve client requests, and express client needs.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
You need to meet at least one of the requirements below.
- Working experience of technical direction in project using technology
- Skills to write a system diagram for the technology required for each project
- Can communicate with clients in English
- Those who have knowledge or interest in entertainment, technology, music, art in general
- Japanese Level
-Motivation to speak Japanese
- Type of people (Personality)
- - those who are really interested in art design.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
Warning: nl2br() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/activeconnector/www/active-connector.com/jobs/job_description/index.php on line 558