- About the company
- The International group, who have operations in countries across Asia, Europe, North and South America, Russia, Australia, New Zealand, and the Middle East, have been around for more than 100 years and are the leading manufacturers of medical-technical products in the world. The group pioneers the new style of medical examination system and advanced dental medication technology especially when it comes to the Japanese dental health sector. They specialize in manufacturing cutting edge equipment that makes the daily lives and processes of medical professionals and dentists more efficient, faster, and safer.
The group firmly believes in their company’s values role as a success factor which are comprised of the following: humane actions, consistent learning, develop growth potential, adapt patterns of behavior as a member of society, value teamwork and career advancement, focusing on the customers, and last but not the least is the continuous development of the logic of the company’s service.
The desire to improve not only the quality of life of patients but also the quality of work of doctors and dentists, this is what the company is all about. The founder started the company in Kyoto, Japan during 1916, and the main business was importing medical devices. Due to the founder’s consistent pursuance to achieve precision and uncompromising quality, he was motivated to transition the line of business into creating and developing innovations in the course of the company’s history.
- Corporate Culture
- The company has been around for 100 years and is a very strong market leader when it comes to manufacturing medical and dental equipment. Traditional organizational structure is observed to achieve stability and standard quality of products and services. The company strongly values teamwork and encourages career advancement paths for their employees. They highly discourage overtime and urge their employees to work productively and efficiently within working hours. The company embodies a progressive spirit and pushes forward for innovations internal and external to their environment. Due to the fact that their company is present all over the world, they are also trying to globalize their offices in Japan. They already have foreign talents and professionals working in their team.
The candidates who are interested to join their company will be undergoing 2-3 rounds of interviews. The interview will be in Japanese.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Communicate with foreign clients
- International sales
- PR Aspects
- The market leader when it comes to manufacturing medical and dental innovative equipment.
More than 100 years established and present globally.
Takes part in relevant events and seminars related to technological advancement in the field.