- About the company
- With the mission to change the world by changing the conventional beliefs of clothing, the company provides quality clothes at a great price. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people all over the world.
The company operates a wide brand portfolio, with 8 different fashion brands. Their flagship brand, known for their high quality everyday comfort, operates globally and is responsible for their own manufacturing process: from procurement and design to production and retail / ecommerce sales.
The company aims to become the world's number 1 apparel retailer, and plans to strengthen their global presence in 2020. To do so they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands and further expanding globally. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For bonus and promotion, people who set higher goals will get better evaluations even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- This is Japan's leading retail emporium - with a goal to be the world's biggest retail chain by 2020, their current revenues that run in the trillions of the yen is only set to rise in the run-up to reaching its ultimate goal.
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- The company is intending to redefine and lead the apparel industry by transforming it into a data driven "Digital Consumer Retail Company". As part of this the company made a Joint Partnership with Google to collaborate and accelerate a range of initiatives. The company is intending to leverage G Suite cloud computing, productivity, and collaborative tools as a communication platform that connects everything in the company and consolidates the knowledge of all employees as the company believes it is essential for all employees to operate in unison based on the same information.
The company is looking for professionals who will work closely with the G Suite Team to drive business process digitalization and work style transformation with their expertise, experience, knowledge, teamwork and positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
-Work closely with a wide range of stakeholders to understand business process and desired outcome to be a data driven Digital Consumer Retail Company.
-Plan, manage and administer data integrity.
-Plan, propose and present data strategy, implementation and use cases.
-Plan, lead and manage data connectivity, data hub/lake to visualize data into information for decision making, productivity and business efficiency.
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
・More than 3 years of IT experience in DataAnalysis
・Must have working experience in retail industry or other related.
・Experience in designing API
・Strong knowledge of G Suite
・Leadership skills and motivation to take initiatives to resolve issues or problems involving wide range of stakeholders locally and globally.
・Strong written and verbal communication skills.
・Self-motivated and ability to work well in team.
・Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
・Documentation, Reporting and Presentation skill
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who can commit to the company for a long time
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea