- About the company
- Founded on 2015, the company’s main philosophy is protecting the future of manufacturing in Japan. The idea behind their product and service is integrating their software with the current available industrial robots for people to be able to use them in difficult tasks and make the process easier and more convenient in the manufacturing industry. Their software focuses on two major issues. The first one is a robotic teaching auto-correct tool that aims for zero processing failure standards. The second one is a software that automatically inspects all the process involved that aims for a zero defective standard as a result.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is a growing start-up that innovates on intelligent robot system software. The flat structure of the company enables a better way of communicating ideas that the COO encourages to achieve. They promote a very casual and flexible working environment that discourages people from working overtime and focusing on efficiency and results.
The hiring process involves 2 rounds of interview consisting of a one-on-one with the manager of the engineering team and the last one would be with the CEO of the company. Technical applicants filling in engineering roles would be undergoing an initial assessment test online.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company’s services and products have been featured on online articles.
- The company is looking for someone who will handle the sales for either US/Canada, Europe or China.
Your main task is to be in charge of the setup and operation tests using industrial robots. This also includes handling the dissemination of the instructions on the operation method as well as in-house debugging for product development and more.
For the first, 3-6 months, you will have to study the products and operation in Japan.
The next phase would be to go to frequent business trips to the assigned country and when the business launch is successful overseas, eventually be permanently assigned there.
-Test to operate the industrial robot and check the software products
-Setup and operation instruction at the end of the contract
-In-house debugging in product development
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Business Level Japanese
-Ability to make good relationships with clients
-Who are able to relocate to Shizuoka
- Japanese Level
Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/activeconnector/phplib/active-connector/hrbc/HrbcEdit.php on line 491
Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/activeconnector/phplib/active-connector/hrbc/HrbcEdit.php on line 495
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/activeconnector/phplib/active-connector/hrbc/HrbcEdit.php on line 505
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Those who love innovation and entrepreneurship
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・Flex work hours: As long as you do not have any meeting scheduled, you can come/leave anytime you want