- About the company
- With the mission to change the world by changing the conventional beliefs of clothing, the company provides quality clothes at a great price. The company is trying to share the joy of wearing quality clothes to people all over the world.
The company operates a wide brand portfolio, with 8 different fashion brands. Their flagship brand, known for their high quality everyday comfort, operates globally and is responsible for their own manufacturing process: from procurement and design to production and retail / ecommerce sales.
The company aims to become the world's number 1 apparel retailer, and plans to strengthen their global presence in 2020. To do so they have been very aggressive in acquiring foreign clothing brands and further expanding globally. They have been making a lot of innovation in the way that factory and manufacturing line works as well as logistics line so that they can deliver the clothes to the customers in very prompt manner.
- Corporate Culture
- There are many talented employees from all over the world. There are variety of works/projects that you will be involved in and you have to be flexible and are very good at communicating with other people in order to be successful in the company. The company is very fair in promotion and reflect your performance in promotion as well as in bonus.
The company encourages people to aim high as the company still maintains entrepreneurial spirit. For bonus and promotion, people who set higher goals will get better evaluations even if he/she did not necessarily achieve the set goals.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Joint company/office overseas
- International sales
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- PR Aspects
- This is Japan's leading retail emporium - with a goal to be the world's biggest retail chain by 2020, their current revenues that run in the trillions of the yen is only set to rise in the run-up to reaching its ultimate goal.
- Other details
- Structured On-boarding after you join the team
- Values clearly defined
- Training opportunities
- Clear career path
- Japanese lessons for foreign employees
- We are seeking an innovative and passionate User Experience / User Interface Designer who is a creative-minded and experienced user experience architect to collaborate and design intuitive and intelligent experiences by leveraging best practices.
Each of our brands has its own concept and design standards. You will be working closely with our creative director to align the concepts and make sure our partner vendors fully understand our cultural DNA so that they can provide a completely new user experience to our customers.
The person should have expertise in visual design, information architecture, interaction design and user-centered design principles spanning devices and channels.
This position requires skills to apply Agile and Lean UX techniques while working alongside Software Engineers, QA Engineers, and Product Managers to build revolutionary software solutions.
■Lead projects with guidance from UX Director and develop concept delivery followed by user centered design process
■Create information architecture and interface design documentation such as sitemaps, work flows, taxonomies, wireframes, and functional requirements
■Support planning and execution of user research/usability activities, including surveys, customer interviews, online usability tests, and online card sorting/tree testing
■Develop architectures and interaction methods that contribute to a positive, interesting, and productive user experience reflecting customers’ needs and requests
■Support the team with wireframes, flow diagrams, prototypes, and visual design to help communicate and validate design ideas
■Facilitate user research in collaboration with the team, to validate prototypes and conduct ongoing usability testing of the working software
■Actively participate in developing the UX team strategy, discovering and piloting new tools and resources that promote agile and lean methodologies
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
-1-3 years of professional UX design experience
-Strong technical aptitude, product common sense, and curiosity combined with a genuine love for products, people, and user experience
-Strong conceptual design skills with visual design principles
-Excellent overall design sense across multiple mediums and applications - composition, typography, color, etc.
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with clients and internal teams
-Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite software and MAC platform
-Firm grasp of iOS and Android mobile design conventions
-Experience conducting and presenting user research, namely user testing and interviewing
-Front-end web programming languages and CSS Frameworks
-Relevant code validation
-Experience in a variety of UX deliverables (wireframes, user flows, mockups, prototypes, etc.) and responsive web design
- Japanese Level
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Who can commit to the company for long.
-Who has flexible mind set.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Twice a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- Other special holiday
- Golden Week
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- Other benefits
- Free snack
- Conference/event participation support
- Book purchase support
- Free Coffee/Tea