- About the company
- Founded on 2015, the company’s main philosophy is protecting the future of manufacturing in Japan. The idea behind their product and service is integrating their software with the current available industrial robots for people to be able to use them in difficult tasks and make the process easier and more convenient in the manufacturing industry. Their software focuses on two major issues. The first one is a robotic teaching auto-correct tool that aims for zero processing failure standards. The second one is a software that automatically inspects all the process involved that aims for a zero defective standard as a result.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is a growing start-up that innovates on intelligent robot system software. The flat structure of the company enables a better way of communicating ideas that the COO encourages to achieve. They promote a very casual and flexible working environment that discourages people from working overtime and focusing on efficiency and results.
The hiring process involves 2 rounds of interview consisting of a one-on-one with the manager of the engineering team and the last one would be with the CEO of the company. Technical applicants filling in engineering roles would be undergoing an initial assessment test online.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company’s services and products have been featured on online articles.
- You will be responsible for the structural design of the application, the design of the user interface, and program development.
·Through in-house meetings, you will also be expected to decide the specifications and work on the design and program development according to those specifications
· After the program development, you will be also in charge of debugging in cooperation with industrial robot engineer
※ [Programing of industrial robots is performed by staff from different departments]
· You will also do the hearing of application evaluation to specific users who take control after product development
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
· Program skills in C # or C ++ with more than 3 years of practical experience
· N2 or Japanese level equivalent to N2
- Japanese Level
Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/activeconnector/phplib/active-connector/hrbc/HrbcEdit.php on line 491
Warning: array_pop() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/activeconnector/phplib/active-connector/hrbc/HrbcEdit.php on line 495
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/activeconnector/phplib/active-connector/hrbc/HrbcEdit.php on line 505
- Type of people (Personality)
- ·People with good communication skills and able to express their ideas through team meetings
-People who are open to other people's ideas and knows how to respect them.
-Those who are interested in the manufacturing industry.
· Those who are willing to relocate to Shizouka
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- ・Flex work hours: As long as you do not have any meeting scheduled, you can come/leave anytime you want