- About the company
- Founded on 2015, the company’s main philosophy is protecting the future of manufacturing in Japan. The idea behind their product and service is integrating their software with the current available industrial robots for people to be able to use them in difficult tasks and make the process easier and more convenient in the manufacturing industry. Their software focuses on two major issues. The first one is a robotic teaching auto-correct tool that aims for zero processing failure standards. The second one is a software that automatically inspects all the process involved that aims for a zero defective standard as a result.
- Corporate Culture
- The company is a growing start-up that innovates on intelligent robot system software. The flat structure of the company enables a better way of communicating ideas that the COO encourages to achieve. They promote a very casual and flexible working environment that discourages people from working overtime and focusing on efficiency and results.
The hiring process involves 2 rounds of interview consisting of a one-on-one with the manager of the engineering team and the last one would be with the CEO of the company. Technical applicants filling in engineering roles would be undergoing an initial assessment test online.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- The company’s services and products have been featured on online articles.
- The main role of Robotic Engineer will be to focus on designing and programming algorithms to detect 3D geometric shapes.
· Algorithm development for detecting geometric shapes such as circles, edge, and feature, points from point (cloud data)
· Specification proposal and algorithm validity verification
· Internal debugging
Programming Languages used:
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
-Able to relocate to the home of the iconic Mt. Fuji, Shizouka prefecture
-Experience with practical programming in C# or C++
- Japanese Level
-Graduates, either masters or PhD, whose background is in Mathematics or Physics
-More than 3 years of practical programming experience in C# or C++
-Experience in Industrial Robot
-Experience in Robot Vision setup
- Type of people (Personality)
- -Interested in Industrial Robots
-Strict compliance with the standards required by the clients
-Sense of responsibility and ownership of the projects
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- Summer Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）