- About the company
- This company is a Large Tech company with a vision of solving social and business issues through technology. Since their inception in 2009, they have gone on to launch a series of industry disrupting HR Tech services, and currently employ over 1,300 employees with more than half of the new grads hired being foreigners as well as several foreign managers. They are actively working towards creating a global environment and shifting slowly to utilizing English as their corporate language.
They have rapidly become the premier career networking platform for professionals, recruiters, and talent seeking employers in Japan.
They encourage employees to have balance and have implemented an automatic shutdown of the office with all lights switching off at 9 pm. It is truly a unique environment to work in and fosters the ability to work on different projects within different teams and departments, which has spurred at least 19 products and over US$60 million in investment. The company's innovation and the overall impact of the future have led them to be awarded a Special Prize from Prime Minister Abe and is recognized consistently as a top startup in Japan.
- Global Aspects
- Deal with global projects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- Market research overseas
- As the company is a giant company, they have many different departments.
You will be assigned to a department based on your skill, experience, and desire.
【Brief Job Role】
・ Planning, developing and operating services.
・ Design and development of new functions
・ Modifying existing functions
・ Cooperating with other departments such as service planning, design, marketing etc.
・ Preparing proposals, technology introduction, promotion of development process improvement
・ Development of front and mobile application according to specifications
・ Framework etc: Spring Boot, React Native, React, Knockout.js
Persistence: MySQL, Elasticsearch
・ Configuration management: Docker, Ansible, TerraForm
・ Cloud service: AWS (EC2, SQS, SNS, RDS, etc.)
・ Monitoring: Datadog
Development environment: Mac, GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, Asana, Jenkins, Slack, IntelliJ IDEA
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
Programming Languages-Data base related
-More than 3 years experience in web application development based on Spring
-More than 3 years of web application development experience in Java, Scala, etc.
-Experience in Agile development
-Business level English.
- Japanese Level
・ Development and operation experience of RDB (MySQL or MariaDB etc)
・ Design, construction and operation experience of infrastructure environment using AWS and GCP
-Operating experience with Docker-based containers
・ Large scale distributed system design, development and operation experience
・ Practical experience of agile development such as TDD and pair pro
・ Knowledge of security in Web application
- Type of people (Personality)
- ・Those who can respect and accept the ideas of other members without adhering to their own ideas
・ Those who can think logically about things and can execute tasks with a sense of responsibility
· Those who can challenge and keep learning without fear of failure