- About the company
- An Educational Institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in Global Business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure a quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia
and eventually become the number 1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides on their professionalism and ensures they staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offers great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of the global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- You will be involved in the overall design of the company's BtoC or BtoB experiences in digital products. As a development member of the Scrum team, you will be engaged in verification of new functions and functional improvements together with product owners and engineers.
In addition to that, you can also be involved in a wide range of tasks such as improving and building business flows and design systems. You will act as a bridge between the business and the user in order to create and grow the service together with the business leaders, product owners, and engineers from the planning stage.
-Product experience design (UX design) and user and usability surveys (researchers will also be involved)
-Organizing and structuring information amongst stakeholders
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
-Japanese communication skills (equivalant to JLPT N1).
-3+ years of professional work experience as a UI/UX designer (designing for iOS/Android, or web applications), and experience creating UI's incorporating information design.
-Experienced with using prototyping tools like Figma and Sketch.
-Experienced with using the following tools (Figma, miro, Slack, Zenhub).
- Japanese Level
-Experience with product experience design (UX) based on business strategies.
-Experience running improvement trials and developing hypotheses to consider numerical indicators.
-Experience working with Scrum development.
-Experience in BtoB experience design.
-Experience creating new value and creating mechanisms.
-The ability to structure and verbalize/visualize your ideas after taking the opinions of stakeholders into account.
-Experience working on projects which involve many stakeholders, and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Type of people (Personality)
- -People who can think logically.
-People who are modest and serious about their work.
-People with the ability to verbalize complex matters in an easy-to-understand and structural manner.
-People with excellent communication skills, who can work well with other team members and departments, and adapt to changes.
-People who are proactive.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- Work hours
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
- -Weekend work is occasionally required with a substitute holiday provided.
-You will receive 20 days of annual leave after a 3-month probation period
-National holidays and New Year’s leave
-Special leave: marriage leave, condolence leave, natural disaster leave, maternity/paternity leave, sabbaticals (after 5 and 10 consecutive years)
-Open to discussing remote work conditions