- About the company
- An Educational Institute with 2 decades in the industry. They have established themselves as an institution that brings in Global Business perspective to local and foreign students.
They have grown to become a leading business school to help professionals expand their repertoires and skills for the next stage in their careers.
The institute has developed a strong network and partnerships with large corporations to ensure a quality of education and graduates. Their goal is to extend their reach all over Asia
and eventually become the number 1 institute for professionals who seek to further their knowledge and abilities in an ever changing industry.
- Corporate Culture
- - The institute prides on their professionalism and ensures they staff and students follow.
- They are very global and offers great insights on all related business.
- Global Aspects
- Already foreign employee(s) working
- Many employees speak English
- Communicate with foreign clients
- Actively pursuing diversity at the work place
- PR Aspects
- - With offices and campuses around Asia, the institute has a good grasp of the global trends and has a foothold in the Asian market.
- 95% of their students are foreigners.
- The company works with professionals from all over the world.
- In the scheme of Ed-tech business the company is trying to expand, they are launching online video courses in English that allow people all over the world to acquire business knowledge wherever you are.
They already launched the service in Japanese but this time they are newly releasing online learning platform targeting English-speaking users. The role will span all aspects of the design process: gathering user requirements, developing concepts, prototyping, and evaluating results.
As this role requires working closely with a primarily Japanese-speaking team and referencing Japanese language documents, business-level English and Japanese are required.
*Tasks are not limited but include functions below*
・Gather user requirements and conduct research in coordination with project management and engineering teams
・Illustrate design ideas and prototypes that clearly indicate functionality
・Design user interfaces, including promotional elements, buttons, menus, and widgets
・Create original graphic designs, including illustrated images and sketches
・Develop and adhere to style guidelines, including fonts and colors
※Please note that the position is only for those who are currently residing in Japan only
- It Skills
-N2 or above level Japanese
-3+ years professional work experience in designing for iOS, Android and web application or experience of creating from information design to UI
-Good at using prototyping tools like Figma and Sketch
-Logical thinking, modest, serious to work
-Good communication with other team members and positions, and adjustable to any changes
-Take actions proactively
- Japanese Level
-Design UI/UX with business strategy
-Making hypothesis and improving trial productions considering target numbers
-Experience working in Scrum development process
- Type of people (Personality)
- Those who are interested in developing Ed-tech related product.
- Annual Expected salary (Minimum)
- Annual Expected salary (Maximum)
- Salary promotion
- Once a year
- Transporation cost coverage
- Covered based on Company's set policy
- End of Year and New Year Holiday
- National Holiday
- Worker’s Accident Compensation Insurance （労災保険）
- Health Insurance （健康保険）
- Unemployment Insurance (雇用保険）
- Welfare Pension Insurance （厚生年金保険）
・Two weekly holidays (weekend work occasionally required with a substitute holiday provided)
・20 days of annual leave after 3-month probation period
・National holidays and New Year’s leave
・Special leave: marriage leave, condolence leave, natural disaster leave, maternity/paternity leave, sabbaticals (after 5 and 10 consecutive years)
.Open to discussing remote work condition